2023 FRENCH OPEN IN GAME

Worst possible thing has happened

Figured I'd wait til the end of this game to make a bloody and now it's like I'm trapped in an abyss with no water

Good job Press regardless of the winner

This match has me twisted in a pretzel. I think Iga breaks twice this set but may damn well lose the match

I'll be happy for Muchova if she wins but I've lost a fuck ton of money on this match

Not a fan of betting this way, I'm a big time Casper Ruud fan. And I hate the concept of history predicting the future, that's a crock of shit.

That said I'm on Ruud to not win a set +140. Lucky to get that number because Casper as a whole is the best clay court player in the world. He simply won't be the best tennis player on the court today

Quick break makes that bet look like shit

Pulling for Ruud regardless of wagers, Joker has become hard to root against for me. Both seem like really good dudes

The stat they pointed out on Friday is insane

Ruud is by far #1 on tour with forehand spin and that makes a ton of sense, it's his game

But his spin rate on his backhand puts him at #10 compared to ATP forehands, that's ridiculous

Joker looks like he's got vertigo when he comes to net

Yet he still probably wins this set

that just might be the turning point of the match, that unforced error right there

Sunday in the middle of NBA finals and Stanley Cup finals, how do you not have a game in either today?

What a failure

Joker with those flicks is insane to stay in points. A big part of what separates him. They’re not just flick lob shots either

Big miss for Joker. And he looks tired. I think he’s going to try to win this earlier than he would normally plan to

Joker may have enough in the tank to win this. But if Carlos cramped up say one set later he wouldn’t

Back