2023 FRENCH OPEN IN GAME

Its 1v1 and aside from injuries you can see other times people being mentally broken at certain stages or physically huffing and can take advantage

At this point just dont retire please.

2 holds down, 1 to go
1 break down, 2 to go

Pre set 6-0 was +1700 (6-1 at +600). To break, even now, still just -120

How does DK grade live bets if someone retires.
They grade game by game

If you take a full match live I don't know. Pre-match they've gone back to paying if one set is complete and you have the winner on ATP only, not WTA. If you have the one that retires it's no wager. New as of Monday.

*The tennis walkover rule is now in effect on ATP events and majors only. If there is a retirement/disqualification and the first set is completed, the player or team that advances to the next round will be deemed winner for settlement purposes. Bets placed on the eliminated player or pairing will be voided. In all other instances where a match does not reach its natural conclusion, bets will be voided. ATP events and majors only.

Given that, I assume a live bet would be considered an other instance.

Hope alcaraz holds (if joker holds next) just for an f u to dk for not letting me get a game 6 break in lmao (i split the 6-0/1 to pay out equally)

God, 4 sets already?
I could watch a Bears/Giants game before this was gonna be over.
I get pissed if the women go to 3 sets, unless I'm on a dog I need.

Wondering if there’s any stale futures lines out there? Was trying to find a live but they all went OTB

Took Casper here at -110 for a bit, expecting several double faults from Sasha. Had to go to MGM for it, DK moved him to -125

Those cramps ruined what could have been a legendary match. Hate that they call it conditioning, Courier himself said you can be in the best condition of anyone out there and cramps don't care. Guess they need to find that balance of enough fluid not to cramp but not so much you're slogging around like a tank of water. Not sure that's even possible.

First two sets were epic.

Those cramps ruined what could have been a legendary match. Hate that they call it conditioning, Courier himself said you can be in the best condition of anyone out there and cramps don't care. Guess they need to find that balance of enough fluid not to cramp but not so much you're slogging around like a tank of water. Not sure that's even possible.

First two sets were epic.

First 2 sets were amazing. I think ALcaraz just needs to learn when to be really agressive/lay back. Djokovic had him running all over the court, but Alcaraz will figure it all out soon.

Want to find a way to bet on Muchova as a fan but just impossible for me to see it

Maybe games o8.5 in the 2nd set once she's settled in but can see Iga in straight sets very easily

Don't think the deer in headlights applies here, Karolina has slayed dragons several times but hard to see her beating Iga on clay

Going back to betting Iga to break games live when they're plus money

Back