2023 FRENCH OPEN IN GAME

There is only one match I actually remember from yesteryear

'08 Wimby final, was in Miami on the drive back from Key West

Rest are pretty boring for me, If you need someone to say Joake is great to feel good, he's great. I don't remember any of his matches.

Bruh, you've been in the ingame for more than half his majors...you remember at least half those.

Bruh, you've been in the ingame for more than half his majors...you remember at least half those.
Sounds like you're putting down my memory

I'd hold it against you but will forget about it later

I seriously struggle with remembering things. Had to look up who won the Supere Bowl in 2022 and knowing the Rams won, I don't remember the game.

Sounds like you're putting down my memory

I'd hold it against you but will forget about it later

I seriously struggle with remembering things. Had to look up who won the Supere Bowl in 2022 and knowing the Rams won, I don't remember the game.

Well drinking cats are asleep 23 hours a day.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Well drinking cats are asleep 23 hours a day.
Meh it's concussions homey

The good, the bad etc

While I've chosen to donate my organs upon death for relevant people, I assume my liver will squash that even though it's regenerative and I can go weeks without alcohol. Want the brain donated to science regardless. To say 24 concussions now is light I believe, probably in the 30s. The last time I saw my grandfather, my hero, he was dealing with ALS and didn't recognize me. I hope to never be there, that's the kind of thing that scares the piss out of me.

Remembering yesterday, sober or not, is a gift mate.

Meh it's concussions homey

The good, the bad etc

While I've chosen to donate my organs upon death for relevant people, I assume my liver will squash that even though it's regenerative and I can go weeks without alcohol. Want the brain donated to science regardless. To say 24 concussions now is light I believe, probably in the 30s. The last time I saw my grandfather, my hero, he was dealing with ALS and didn't recognize me. I hope to never be there, that's the kind of thing that scares the piss out of me.

Remembering yesterday, sober or not, is a gift mate.

20+ concussions? what sport did you play?

20+ concussions? what sport did you play?
Backyard football and pine trees were the sidelines

Lots of head first stuff in general. I'm 48 and still think I'm in my 20's Rather go out swinging but it comes with a price tag.

Head first always, deal with consequences later

Back