2023 FRENCH OPEN IN GAME

Tough to feel comfortable betting any of this live, just no easy games. Even when Muchova wins to 15 it seemed like a ton of work

Basically if taking Saba live you might as well just take over whatever number to save the vig

Want to take over in the next match but as was just said Maia has played some draining matches, would take her at least competing with Iga and I'm not sure she can

Want to take over in the next match but as was just said Maia has played some draining matches, would take her at least competing with Iga and I'm not sure she can

I think haddad has the ability to break iga, so think 6.5 is safe

Only thing I have going is Saba to win the 2nd and it's not comfortable for sure

if I can get this one , I may go ahead and play over in Iga/Beatriz.
Thing I don't like about BHM is, for being 6'1", her serve is weak.

if I can get this one , I may go ahead and play over in Iga/Beatriz.
Thing I don't like about BHM is, for being 6'1", her serve is weak.
Might just blindly bet Iga on return games, that serve is such weak sauce and against the best returner in the WTA that's gonna be tough to hold up

Putting a small amount on haddad 2nd set...if she loses the 6.5 covers if she wins I scratched into possible losses if she gets worked in the 3rd (even though I might add if we get there anyway)

Should be rooting for iga to win this set but if haddad can escape I really think shes worth taking a stab on, shes been better than iga this set

Darn wanted more tennis...had the mini break lead 3 times, which sounds unheard of to lose with that

You got Jesse Owens or Jim Thorpe first?

Not into the track field stuff. Have to have talent and skill at a sport, too.

Jim Brown running over skinny white guys and leaving in his 20s to be a failed actor is sort of cringe. But he’s up there for sure. But he’s not a walking semi god like MJ and Joker.

Can’t wait to see these 2 in Wimby and US Open, too. Joker was robbed of showing this kid what’s up in September because he didn’t want to get Jamie Foxx’d

I can’t take the French serious
Wimbledon then has to suck. Grass courts are so rare around the world, clay is by far the most prevalent. Hard court is just kinda meh, hit hard and win. Strategy involved on clay is fascinating to me.

That said Wimby is by far my favorite, it's just not a surface that anyone really grows up on.

Wimbledon then has to suck. Grass courts are so rare around the world, clay is by far the most prevalent. Hard court is just kinda meh, het hard and win. Strategy involved on clay is fascinating to me.

That said Wimby is by far my favorite, it's just not a surface that anyone really grows up on.

More so the people than the surface lol

Not into the track field stuff. Have to have talent and skill at a sport, too.

Jim Brown running over skinny white guys and leaving in his 20s to be a failed actor is sort of cringe. But he’s up there for sure. But he’s not a walking semi god like MJ and Joker.
Was gonna throw JB in there too now that I realize he's still widely considered the best lacrosse player ever

Track and field plays for me, Michael Johnson and Usain Bolt certainly qualify in the mix.

Back