******2022 NHL Playoffs IN GAME & Discussion******

Vasilevski has won 16 straight playoff games following a loss.

Lightning are priced so low, I have a leafs future and do think they win series, but hard not to like Tampa tonight.

Will be on Bruins to send it to 7

Was hoping wild would be + money, I think they send it to 7 too. I'll be on them likely. Bortuzzo back should help, but blues still missing half their regular d
i've been in the camp that the leafs either win in 6 or lose in 7..try to stay away from them but vasi's record and the short price says alot to me

i've been in the camp that the leafs either win in 6 or lose in 7..try to stay away from them but vasi's record and the short price says alot to me
Was same price in games 3 and 4 tho, I do think books see leafs as a better team.

I'll probably wait and do live, I think we know early how it goes. Or go with player props

That comeback and especially the 3rd period could have been the moment they needed to get over the brain block they've had in the papi era of not being able to win late in a series or when leading.

Seen it in a few teams, not even to win the cup, just to clear a hurdle and get to next level and it feels like the elephant is off their back

Was same price in games 3 and 4 tho, I do think books see leafs as a better team.

I'll probably wait and do live, I think we know early how it goes. Or go with player props

That comeback and especially the 3rd period could have been the moment they needed to get over the brain block they've had in the papi era of not being able to win late in a series or when leading.

Seen it in a few teams, not even to win the cup, just to clear a hurdle and get to next level and it feels like the elephant is off their back
certainly don't disagree, and i'm sure books know the record of Vasi... i'm more intrigued by the total TBH. Jack's given up some soft goals and the leafs have had the ability to score...all games have been fast starts too.

Need an even bigger game from Papi and hope the Hart announcement helps.

certainly don't disagree, and i'm sure books know the record of Vasi... i'm more intrigued by the total TBH. Jack's given up some soft goals and the leafs have had the ability to score...all games have been fast starts too.

Need an even bigger game from Papi and hope the Hart announcement helps.
Ya over I could see, Tampa will.be giving everything they can so if they go down a goal at anytime they will push hard

Even Cooper said he's not worries about scoring on em the other day.

Tavares needs to step up big tonight too, his play on the Reilly goal was first time I felt he took over a shift this series

Ya over I could see, Tampa will.be giving everything they can so if they go down a goal at anytime they will push hard

Even Cooper said he's not worries about scoring on em the other day.

Tavares needs to step up big tonight too, his play on the Reilly goal was first time I felt he took over a shift this series
first time in a long time that we saw the dominate ability below the goal line..ihope the "goal" and the end of that game gives him that spark

I agree with you to go against the winner of this series in the next round but its way too premature to be crushing Shesterkin who carried the Rangers all season and was spectacular in game one. No doubt he has had a bad series but he will be fine going forward.

The Rangers are just a terribly managed organization from ownership on down to the coach. The Penguins are an old team with little depth with an excellent coach and third string goalie that will be exposed no later than round 2. Gallant and his refusal to bench Reaves and Nemeth just shows why this guy was fired in the past and why the Rangers should dump him after they lose in game 6.

He needs experience. This isn't his year. Kid looks like he's gonna give up a goal every shot. I guess I can say the same for about 90% of these goalies this round.

Just got a TB/Tor O5.5 with TB +1.5 parlay at +105 on DK. Thought those were generous odds. 3-1 Toronto win coming...

When I came in to open up one morning there you were with your head half in the toilet, your hair was in the toilet water. Disgusting

I dont write nothin down so I'll keep this short and sweet, you're weak, you're out of control, and you've become an embarrassment to yourself and everyone around you

I was late to the party playing a couple 1P overs last night. Ultimately the games all went over but I feel previous trends can be tossed when it comes to an elimination game.

When I came in to open up one morning there you were with your head half in the toilet, your hair was in the toilet water. Disgusting

I dont write nothin down so I'll keep this short and sweet, you're weak, you're out of control, and you've become an embarrassment to yourself and everyone around you
images.jpeg

No Crosby on the morning skate for the Pens. Gutted to hear this.
I could be completely wrong on this, but thought I saw on Twitter he has a major (I think it said upper body?) Injury.

Then again these guys play through anything. Except Crosby is known as being biggest pussy in league

It looked to me, when Sid got hit, his back twisted in an unusual manner. Could be ribs, shoulder, who knows..

He is out tonight and could be out for the rest of the playoffs. just my observation. I bet the Rangers though. Malkin is kind of scary when Sid is hurt. He seems to play exceptionally well. Should be a fight or two even though the hit on Sid was clean.. Or seemed clean..

Back