2022 Masters In Tournament LIVE Discussion and Updates

Scottie is still plus money at Caesars to win

I really can't make the case for him falling back at this point unless they get a dose of chaotic weather. His mistakes haven't been costly at all.

Caesars +110
DraftKings +115
MGM +120

And BOL doesn't have a number for him but Spieth to win at +2500 is hilarious since he'll be watching in Texas

Scheffler +115 on Fan Duel. So tempting. Hard to see him coming back to the field as hot as he’s been.

The whole controversy about horse deaths and the downhill course took a lot out of them. I've always wanted to go there and to Delmar. Seem like cool venues.
Del Mar and Santa Anita are definitely worth checking out. I basically grew up at SA. I recall getting out of middle school and heading over to the track to bet the last race(admission would be free then). Watching Cigar’s win streak come to an end at DM was memorable. But watching Zenyatta win the BC Classic at SA was by far the best live sporting event I’ve had the opportunity to witness.

now -115 at my spot
MGM are +110
DK are +100
Caesars are -110
BOL are -105

Did 20 units on him to win at MGM. Honestly not the biggest fan of posting something like that but it's an incorrect line 36 holes in win or lose

Pretty sure anyone who has watched him the first 3.5 months of the year sees the likelihood of him letting someone else in is slim to none

Lee Westwood +132 over Robert Macintyre Round #3

P Reed +115 over Russell Henley Round #3

Guys bundled up all day. Be interesting to see how far back Kisner will be in the fairway from Tiger

°F°C
Precipitation: 2%
Humidity: 42%
Wind: 11 mph

Took Scheffler +100

Hopefully cover my Fatrick misjudgement-
Shocked they posted plus numbers after yesterday

I love a good major meltdown like the next guy but this doesn't seem like on who can do it

I'd be comfortable with him if he was only up a stroke

Going forward Scheffler wagers will carry a very low liability

If the months preceding this didn't make it obvious (it didn't for me) this does

Betting against him will lose you money unless he gets the yips

LMAO Nantz: "this isn't automatic"

Scottie from three feet like any of the rest of us...straight putt, three feet

They need drama so badly

Took more Scheffler at -290. He’s not coming back to the field and they’re not going to catch him.

Reactions: KJ
Just banged this even before he bogeyed 15, like it even better now

Live R3 Scheffler par on 16 -190 3*

Guys bundled up all day. Be interesting to see how far back Kisner will be in the fairway from Tiger

°F°C
Precipitation: 2%
Humidity: 42%
Wind: 11 mph
I always forget to ask….you ever played it? Anyone?

My only claim to fame is I know I guy( think I told Tea this) that I used to sell the shit out his product and he was an old wholesaler…he got to stay in those cabins(still don’t know what these are) and whatever hole those are close to he walked barefoot on the green and blazed one.

Always wondered if this was an old joke but was verified. Pretty cool. Country ass dude too

Does anyone in the real world just put a Nike vest on just because it's chilly? It's worse than the NASCAR Coke thing

Again, why it's incorrect to compare ourselves with these people, ever

100 out of 100 rec players declare a lost ball. He has 25 people looking for it.

Back