2022 Masters In Tournament LIVE Discussion and Updates

Looks like DJ just got a fortunate bounce on 18.

Lotta 3 woods this 9 for him. I get it with his fairway issues today...

That sounded like a double hit by Rory

And no, I'm not calling Augusta to investigate like some loser will

DJ gotta feel very happy about that par.

The bad tee shot that bounced out then a crowd assist of sorts on that approach. .

Prime position if he can find some more fairways.

Reactions: KJ
Got that par at least

Dead serious DJ could well have shot 5 over today, he's either gotten away with one or completely lost tonight. No clue.

Paulina in the house, looking like a million bucks
My theory for Paulina is simple

Pack appropriately but if DJ misses the cut, make sure you look appropriate to get view on SM

Now as it's likely he does make it, she'll probably wear the one conservative outfit tomorrow

Then this weekend she might have something white in case it rains

Looking forward to seeing the 2nd round lines. I understand why the books did it, but I couldn’t find a viable way to fade Mr Beefy. Smart move by them… he looks lost

Tomorrow afternoon is when shit gets real, enjoy betting on the early tee times

Someone gets to -9 or -10 in the morning it may be impossible to catch them

Tomorrow afternoon is when shit gets real, enjoy betting on the early tee times

Someone gets to -9 or -10 in the morning it may be impossible to catch them
My guess is 8 is the most we see and that's stretching it.

My guess is 8 is the most we see and that's stretching it.
Could be

Anyone getting to the back nine before shit hits the fan is lucky. I'd look at the first few groups out to speed the pace up early

I still have no idea why anyone is butthurt with Phil. Everything he said was 100 percent correct.
Yet tiger crosses over 2 lanes of traffic high as hell and crashes going 75mph could’ve easily killed people and hailed as a hero and welcomed with open arms

Only the top 50 players (plus ties) will play on Saturday and Sunday. Augusta officials put that hard limit in place in 2020 to keep the weekend field small.

Before the rule change, any player 10 or fewer strokes behind the leader after 36 holes advanced to Round 3 in addition to the top 50 automatic qualifiers.

The new rule ensures the Masters cut is the most difficult of golf's four majors. The top 60 players make the cut at the U.S. Open, while the top 70 players make the cut at the PGA Championship and the British Open.

Reactions: KJ
Google cut and paste - no idea if it is actually accurate as it came from a major media outlet

Back