2022 Masters In Tournament LIVE Discussion and Updates

Damn some guy I've never heard of, Min Woo Lee, is 4 under through 7 today. He ballin'!

Now 5 under through 8

Who the fuck is this guy?

Easy wiki says Aussie on the European tour but completely out of nowhere

This is the best final pairing perhaps ever when we look back at these guys careers. Both are going to be dominating this game for a long long time. Scottie will now take the Rahm lines moving forward. These guys will dictate who wins tournaments going forward. If they’re even remotely close to being on, everyone else playing for 2nd/3rd.
even though we usually get the contrary to your post, I completely agree with all of it!

Afternoon is clear of family stuff and will be glued to TV for what should be a great final pairing - Leggo Mullet!

Cam Smith final round 70 or better +110 for 5 units
i don't know how they don't make this 69 or better, but that's why they play the game

This fuckstick

Fatty stealing money out of his teammates' lockers in college makes his continuous bullshit unsurprising, sad that seems like the attitude of the tour towards Capt America. Fucking loser all around.

The whole embedded ball controversy is such bullshit.

He literally did step by step regarding the rules.
Yeah
Problem is- his history will put everything he does under the microscope
He’s a cheater
You know it-
Or, I guess I should say, do you doubt it?
I was just hoping I could make it work for me-

Reactions: KJ
Yeah
Problem is- his history will put everything he does under the microscope
He’s a cheater
You know it-
Or, I guess I should say, do you doubt it?
I was just hoping I could make it work for me-
Think it's safe to say he's not earned the benefit of the doubt

Cam will go low as long as he doesn't fall into the traps that many before him has

Scottie ain't coming back

Assume that's reference to a post in response to a certain someone who is right 100% of the time.

Hard to believe Tiger is younger than I am. Been walking like that for years and I've only really played beer league softball the last two decades

Tea since you're in OR you can probably appreciate this

Buddy was paired up with Peter Jacobson for some 36 hole qualifying thing a bunch of years ago, not sure what

They were on the green putting and PJ was over his ball, silence except some guy in the gallery fondling some change in his pocket, loudly

PJ steps back from the putt and looked at the guy, said "Can you make change for a dollar?"

Tea since you're in OR you can probably appreciate this

Buddy was paired up with Peter Jacobson for some 36 hole qualifying thing a bunch of years ago, not sure what

They were on the green putting and PJ was over his ball, silence except some guy in the gallery fondling some change in his pocket, loudly

PJ steps back from the putt and looked at the guy, said "Can you make change for a dollar?"
Love when they have personalities

Reactions: KJ
Amazing the swings already. From 3 up to only 1 up and now 4 up, all within the first 4 holes.

Back