2022 Masters In Tournament LIVE Discussion and Updates

+4 pretty likely if conditions hold. 50+ players all within 8 shots of the lead would make for one wild weekend.

Man, played Leishman over Garcia and patiently waited for Sergio to do Sergio things and sure enough, He triple bogies the 11th, Leishman up 2 with 2 to go and Sergio birdies 17,18 and Leishman bogies 18. SMH

Tilt play- Cam Smith 2nd round leader, live at BetMGM +600 for 2 units

Took anyone in the final group under par on 15 -125 for 4*, number seems very generous they way they're playing

Tiger still hasn't fixed that leaky putter
Thing is putts like that last one, was obviously going low the instant he hit it. Seems like the last few years when he's played he simply doesn't borrow enough for the pace he hits it

Smith needs to get this round over with. Being paired with Bryson is not helping him at all. Nice 80+ Bryson… he needs to take time to get well physically. Missing cuts and shooting in the 80’s isn’t doing anyone any favors. Although Brooks is probably getting a little chuckle out of it. He’s a MC also though.

Smith needs to get this round over with. Being paired with Bryson is not helping him at all. Nice 80+ Bryson… he needs to take time to get well physically. Missing cuts and shooting in the 80’s isn’t doing anyone any favors. Although Brooks is probably getting a little chuckle out of it. He’s a MC also though.
He needs to put the cap back on.

Gotta do some hard core horse capping after this Gandy, good jocks and trainers all over the country tomorrow

I live across the street from SA… it used to be such a buzz around here. No one even talks about it anymore
The whole controversy about horse deaths and the downhill course took a lot out of them. I've always wanted to go there and to Delmar. Seem like cool venues.

I live across the street from SA… it used to be such a buzz around here. No one even talks about it anymore
Yeah it's strange, have a buddy that used to drive out for it, stay in Pasadena but I don't think he's done it in 10 years. Crazy but seems like Del Mar has a lot more buzz around here which I get, Phx people love them some SD once it gets a few months deep into Summer.

Stronach’s daughter orchestrated that fiasco. Horses have always died at the tracks. She was able to get the publicity to make it mainstream. I don’t think SA has more than two years left. Very sad to see. This area used to be a great race track town.

• Sad
Reactions: KJ
Back