2022 Masters In Tournament LIVE Discussion and Updates

Wtf happened to Joaquin Niemann today???

I’m low key his biggest fan and he always burns me when I need him

Good question on his putting system Tea. I don’t like the idea of using it sometimes and other times not. I love his stroke. He’s got a great attitude towards the game.

Cam going to put all sorts of pressure on Scottie tomorrow. It will be a tight finish but I expect Cam to pull this one out.

Will Scheffler’s swing hold up under the pressure of a major on sunday? Remember it took him a long time to finally break through and win. That drive on 18 would make me a bit nervous holding scottie tickets. Mind you he made an amazing bogey after the unplayable. I’m not betting against him, but I’m not betting on him either.

Will Scheffler’s swing hold up under the pressure of a major on sunday? Remember it took him a long time to finally break through and win. That drive on 18 would make me a bit nervous holding scottie tickets. Mind you he made an amazing bogey after the unplayable. I’m not betting against him, but I’m not betting on him either.
My thoughts exactly. Cam has played well but had a few lapses like on 16 today. Scheffler could very well pull this out but I think playing with Cam will put much more pressure on him than he's faced thus far. Nevermind that it's Sunday at the Masters

How’s it not in his head.

I’m feeble. It would be in mine.

But he’s numero uno…yea. Great night o’ sleep

If case some haven’t seen it, the masters website is amazing. You can view every shot of every player in each round played. Thank God they don’t have this type of info for every tournament. I’d spend way too much time reviewing.

If case some haven’t seen it, the masters website is amazing. You can view every shot of every player in each round played. Thank God they don’t have this type of info for every tournament. I’d spend way too much time reviewing.
This is sometimes how I know if my wager to miss the green in regulation hits lol

Perfect weather 67-70 with W wind at 6 mph for their entire round

02:40 PM

TEE #1
Scottie Scheffler

Scottie Scheffler
Cameron Smith

Cameron Smith

tag143417

This is the best final pairing perhaps ever when we look back at these guys careers. Both are going to be dominating this game for a long long time. Scottie will now take the Rahm lines moving forward. These guys will dictate who wins tournaments going forward. If they’re even remotely close to being on, everyone else playing for 2nd/3rd.

Perfect weather 67-70 with W wind at 6 mph for their entire round

02:40 PM

TEE #1
Scottie Scheffler

Scottie Scheffler
Cameron Smith

Cameron Smith

tag143417

How are the holes positioned today? I’m feeling -11 or better prop. Scottie was 1 under yesterday in a shit storm and played subpar back 9. Cam can easily do another 4 himself if he doesn’t double a couple times.

How are the holes positioned today? I’m feeling -11 or better prop. Scottie was 1 under yesterday in a shit storm and played subpar back 9. Cam can easily do another 4 himself if he doesn’t double a couple times.
No idea, but there are traditional placement on some holes - what comes to mind are 11, 16, and 18. I am sure more

Caesars not posting live wagering has thrown a curve ball to this point

If City can get one more past Pool in the next 15 minutes it could be a fun afternoon of golf and nba final day, not sure if anything is relevant today there

THE MASTERS 2022 - WINNER WITHOUT SCOTTIE SCHEFFLER

LIVE
Cameron Smith -200
Sungjae Im +400
Shane Lowry +1100

Low key love Shane Lowry

Had $20 on him to win the Open that year at Portrush

Watched him win it at Romano’s drinking greyhounds in Nekoosa, WI

definitely don’t want him to have a good day

Laying some big numbers today but don't think they are as big as they should be

Rory/Collin no birdie on 1 -350
Rory/Collin birdie or better on 2 -500
Rory/Collin no birdie on 3 -165

Of course Rory hits one to 10 feet on 1, tricky putt though

This is the best final pairing perhaps ever when we look back at these guys careers. Both are going to be dominating this game for a long long time. Scottie will now take the Rahm lines moving forward. These guys will dictate who wins tournaments going forward. If they’re even remotely close to being on, everyone else playing for 2nd/3rd.

I feel like this is said every year or two about the current flavor of the day and then the guy falls off.

Back