2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

Argos best bet

Hamilton might be a strong play but I don’t know yet. 15-3 team last season getting points is kinda public

I will love the EE as dogs but asking them to cover as home favorites back to back. As of right now nope not for me

Argos best bet

Hamilton might be a strong play but I don’t know yet. 15-3 team last season getting points is kinda public
Agreed. At 2.5 I'm not sold on Hamilton but anything over 3 I will take.

Theyre staying our west and have a long week to get some shit straightened out. They might have any of Van Zeyl, Posey or Addison back. Also The whole country thinks Sask obliterated BC because they tuned out at the half

Yea I like BC again next week. If it’s the Kid Qb he got some playing time.
The bad news it’s in Calgary do they lose back to back or do they win a right game. Or is Calgary strong like always .

Yea I like BC again next week. If it’s the Kid Qb he got some playing time.
The bad news it’s in Calgary do they lose back to back or do they win a right game. Or is Calgary strong like always .
Whats the ATS trend for Calgary at home off a home loss

I will look it up but this isn’t the Calgary of the old trends. New team but it may not matter
True. Calgary is like the Patriots in that every year people want to write them off because of the guys theyve lost and then they just find more guys.

The ability of Hufnagel to find guys and Dikenson to coach them into players is second to none in the league

Hmmm I wrote my query a bit different but it shouldve yielded the same as yours. Ive never been particularly good with SDQL tho

p:HFL and HF and p:line<=-3 and week<9
Favorites of any team in back to back losing the first game as home favorites of a line of -3 or more. 5 and 14 ATS

one again dogs rule

Just need a freaking touchdown. Where the hell is Greg Ellingson? He's been silent in this game

If the elks get a TD they might clamp down and kill clock. If they get a FG, they just be playing for another FG.

We're gonna need a big play to win this most likely

HE hasn't shown much but then again his line has not held up well without Rogers and Saxelid. But yeah I don't think the TB12 camp has done anything for him

One note about Hamilton next week...Sask is like their kryptonite. I haven't looked it up but I'll bet they have a horrible SU and ATS record there. I am a Cats fan and they just never win in sask

Back