2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

Yes Nervous about the Elks. They werent strong to finish 2019 but the Redblacks are young and bad in 2019. Interesting game with Covid in play too

Yes Nervous about the Elks. They werent strong to finish 2019 but the Redblacks are young and bad in 2019. Interesting game with Covid in play too
A little...they only lost one guy to covid but it was the SAM which is the toughest position on the defense so that could hurt a little. But Ottawa just looks like it has nothing on offense. One decent receiver and a QB off a shoulder injury who was questionable all week behind a line that lost 4/5 starters. They look like a 2 win team to me

A little...they only lost one guy to covid but it was the SAM which is the toughest position on the defense so that could hurt a little. But Ottawa just looks like it has nothing on offense. One decent receiver and a QB off a shoulder injury who was questionable all week behind a line that lost 4/5 starters. They look like a 2 win team to me
Well CFL =Dogs and until I see something... No comment

They weren't strong to finish 2019 because Trevor Harris was out for several games and they had to start Logan Kilgore who was awful

I'm surprised the officials haven't warned Wilder about his shirt. His belly has been out the entire drive. Technically thats not allowed

I like the helmut but its still EE.. Would have liked to seen the new version of the EE
Exactly. They chose a name starting with E so they could keep the iconic logo but then its nowhere on their uniform.

And the new uni's look exactly like the Packers with the white numbers

Ottawa's legendary coach Frank Clair was notroiously confused. One year he had a RB named White who was black and a RB named Black who was white. He had to cut one because it was too confusing...LOL

They have so much offensive talent, especially at receiver...once their line is whole, this offense will be very good

I love Mincy. So glad he came back from Chicago. He is perfect CFL prototype...all the skills of an NFLer but fatally undersized. Perfect for the CFL

Back