2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

I look at it like this perfect week 1 matchup for Ottawa. I knew EE was coming in off a bad 2019 finish and i ignored that. Going forward Ottawa is Ott awa and maybe EE steps up off this bad game

I look at it like this perfect week 1 matchup for Ottawa. I knew EE was coming in off a bad 2019 finish and i ignored that. Going forward Ottawa is Ott awa and maybe EE steps up off this bad game
My thoughts exactly. This will create some opportunity next week for us

They still could win but they won't cover.

At this point I don't mind if Ottawa wins. All the better to fade them and back Edmonton in the future

3 long drives for the elks end with a pick. They werent perfect but they were far and away the better team tonight. That game pisses me off

not the better team when you throw the game away. just my opinion
True but theyre not gonna do that next week I wouldn't think. Harris has never thrown 3 picks in a game before.

Finished the week 5-2 and somehow I'm not happy. LOL

The 2 throws they showed on tv his arm looked to be extending fully which was his problem last week

Took BC +7.5. All the video of him and accounts from the field say his arm looks fine this week. And deep throws too. With him starting this is a much closer game and I'm less confident in the over so this is a partial hedge

Back