2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

Realistically it could be 7-3 though if not for that miss and a defensive stop. 2 stops with inches is pretty rare in this league

I think once his nerves settle down he'll be fine. That kick was picture perfect. I think hes just in his own head right now

I think once his nerves settle down he'll be fine. That kick was picture perfect. I think hes just in his own head right now
yes second half. sometimes the break changes momentum thats why i dont want in too early. sure the number looks great but it keeps getting better.

Calgary 0-7 ATS last 7 and if they fail they are home next week to the ALS. If the AL's have a big week Calgary will have a low line next week

The other thing hurting the over is Calgary and they werent that great last week and they got a punt block and few things went against them

well on the other site they get into it so i jumped in too. I do the same thing that i do here. its just point spread games looking for opportunities.

Sorry for being tardy to the party I took a nap and totally forgot it was Thursday. Missed the Sox game too. What’s going on?

41.5 live total

Sorry for being tardy to the party I took a nap and totally forgot it was Thursday. Missed the Sox game too. What’s going on?

41.5 live total
Pretty ballsy of MLB to schedule their field of dreams game against Calgary vs BC

I wouldnt mind a bc score here to get a good stamps line

I worry about Reilly's arm falling off a bit after halftime if lack of work really has been the issue, could fatigue

I wouldnt mind a bc score here to get a good stamps line

I worry about Reilly's arm falling off a bit after halftime if lack of work really has been the issue, could fatigue

Bo is not on the list of most 4th quarter comebacks all time for nothin

41.5 live total
I saw the set up And there were only like 3 little areas into the cornfields in the of, rest was a wall put in

Bullshit

Back