2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

WHere the hell was this from Mike Jones when he was with Hamilton? He's fast but dropped everything

Only a matter of time. Edmonton showing more, winning the field position battle...they will take over the game at some point

Says a lot about Ottawa that the biggest part of their offense so far is a guy they signed off the street like 6 days ago

If I were to add up the time I've spent listening to music and watching football...my god the things I couldve accomplished with that time.

Anyway, back to football

1st Half 2nd Half week 1 recap.

Winnipeg / Hamilton Dog dog
BC/Sask Favorite Dog
Toronto/ Calgary Dog/ Dog
Ottawa / Edmonton Dog/???

No 2nd Half favorites

Took EDM 2H -3.5 for a half unit. I really think Ottawa is lucky to be tied

Posted in my thread

I had 2 open 3 teamed with the elks-7 in one and elks moneyline in the other. I hedged out of one. I would be upset if I lost both. To much season left. Take the money and run

My best outcome is Elks by 8 or more
2nd best Elks by exactly 7
3rd best is elks win no cover
Last is Ottawa wins

If Ottawa can play D like this all season they are going to be a menace to some teams and cover spreads. Might be a bookie team

It’s the last game not my best game and I’m on a favorite that doesn’t have a strong history. Pillow bet so I can lay my head on my pillow and rest comfy

Yeah I agree. I think the officiating has actually been pretty good tonight. I haven't yelled at the tv once

Ottawa is off next week if they don’t cover tonight I am sure I will find situational trends will support betting them in week 3

Back