2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

Nice stop. Argos defense must be winded.

They usuallyb have good depth but with 2 DL out, theyre thinner there tonight

I always fiugure on an extra 3.5 pts in the last 3 mins of each half due to the clock rules

This is just all good for the under. The difference is ref calls and bad Argo kick game. Punt block missed kicks and singles

A 47.5 popped in the late game earlier and I almost took the under but passed and its 45.5/46.5 now. If I see a 47.5 again before kick I might go under

Grover Covington was my fav player as a kid. Mostly bc his name was Grover and I was very into Sesame Street at the time but what a DE he was. Amazing

For totals I bet unders about 3:1 but they are painful to watch. You sweat it til the final whistle

unders you win all the way until the players prove it. usually most teams dont prove it. Also stay away from certain teams and then its a higher ROI

Trying to trick them into an offsied is fine but use your timeout rather than giving up 5 on that spot on the field. You have to use it before the 3min anyway

People were saying Shane Ray looked unblockable in Toronto's camp. Where has he been tonight? Nowhere to be seen

Back