2021-2022 CFL IN-GAME

Models have game on a 44 pace with end result of 52 right now. I think with the game this close, the defenses will step up. Hopefully they can make some HT adjustments

No 2H play for me. But if Calgary gets down in the 4th I'll look to hit them live. Bo knows comebacks. I believe he is like 20th all time in 4Q comebacks

The Argos at +10 next week To me that means they should lose this game. Cant win in Calgary and be +10 next week

The Argos at +10 next week To me that means they should lose this game. Cant win in Calgary and be +10 next week

Ill be interested to see what the real line on that game is when it comes out. +10 seems ridiculous. I'd make it 4.5 to 6

Ill be interested to see what the real line on that game is when it comes out. +10 seems ridiculous. I'd make it 4.5 to 6
I personally think its about right Winnipeg took down the 15 win Ticats and held them to 6 points. How is anyone going to score on that D

I personally think its about right Winnipeg took down the 15 win Ticats and held them to 6 points. How is anyone going to score on that D
Interesting. Its a good defense but I don't think Hamilton did anything to test it. Toronto's OL is better than Hamilton right now.

Back