2019 Stanley Cup Playoff Discussion and IN-GAME THREAD

Been hanging with my ladies parents over the weekend.
Nothing bad to say about Jones. I was surprised AF last night, then again he also played well Game 5.
After drinking Modelo, and the Sharks losing 3 in a row, I switched to SOL and they have won 2 str8.
I'll be opening another SOL tomorrow night...
HAHAHA!
I think Carolina wins by a couple tonight? -1.5 +230 OVER 5.5 +120
Dallas Closes It Out Tonight?! OVER 5 +115 -135
Those are just leans...May just sit and watch...
:rolleyes:
KFOX!!!

Sweet Jersey Bro! Yeah. 2 Overs And 2 Pushes. 4 out of 5 times get money back or cash.
I'm really unsure on Carolina -1.5, Washington played well in a Game 4 loss.
Today is a tough call in NHL. Probably Dallas And Over And WAS/CAR Over
Small plays though. :shake:

Washington has won each of its last four series when it had a 3-2 lead, and its last six series wins have been clinched on the road. Washington won all but three of its road games during the postseason a year ago.

THOUGH..... At home Mrazek has stopped 48 of 49 shots faced including a sparkling 13 of 13 high-danger chances, those shots originating in the slot or crease, giving him a .980 overall save percentage.

Think Dallas closes it down tonite. They have by far been the better team and Benn, Seguin and Radulov are playing on another level right now. Nashville doesn't have an answer for them.

You also have their roleplayers playing well with young guys like Hintz and Dickinson making an impact

This game is awesome

Even if you don’t enjoy the sport as much as hoops (which most don’t), just watching the first round of the NHL playoffs in comparison to the NBA playoffs, the level of intensity is not even close.

Overtime playoff hockey may be the greatest thing in sports. That OT tonight and last night where I believe I heard that’s the first time a 2-OT playoff game ever ended on a short handed goal were absolutely awesome. Nonstop excitement and all it takes is a deflection on a weak shot on goal to end a game. Awesome stuff

Even if you don’t enjoy the sport as much as hoops (which most don’t), just watching the first round of the NHL playoffs in comparison to the NBA playoffs, the level of intensity is not even close.

Overtime playoff hockey may be the greatest thing in sports. That OT tonight and last night where I believe I heard that’s the first time a 2-OT playoff game ever ended on a short handed goal were absolutely awesome. Nonstop excitement and all it takes is a deflection on a weak shot on goal to end a game. Awesome stuff
I’m listening on the radio through the NHL app since I don’t have TV yet.

What a finish!

NBA playoffs blow, especially the first round. Doubt if any games go to 7, already had two very lop-sided sweeps. Bucks won by what, a combined 93 points? Sure there were two sweeps in NHL but they were both dogs FFS. Now that's some excitement. Plus we're going to have three game sevens.

But in general I'm a hockey guy & could give a rat's ass about hoops. Hockey is exciting the whole game. If I could FF every hoop game to the final two minutes maybe it would be entertaining.

I want to take the under in these game 7's.
Looking at some lows in the games that ended a series.
problems are last yrs 7-4 in Bruins /Leafs game.
IF the total is 6 historically, under is the play.
5.5 slight leans to the over.

I'm gonna lose playing the Leafs. Bruins probably have this, but I'm willing to go +money on one game.
Under in San Jose.

Alright boys LFG!!!

I didn’t make a play but I think Carolina might sneak one by the Isles. Too much rest. But I think Isles definitely win game 2.

Love the Sharks at the tank tonight. I’m going to make a play on them.

Fish fry night in Wisconsin! So you know the boy from Plover will be ready to rock n roll!!

Everyone and their degenerate grandma was on the under today... I was too much of a puss to pull the trigger on the over...

Break out the oxygen tanks for the boys.

That 4 on 4 and subsequent Bruins PP was making me tired just watching it. Holy cow.

That was intense.

I think we see the Stars defense joining the pushes by their offense. Binnington is a stud and I think they’re gonna try to overwhelm him with bodies.

Also, the Carolina/NY series is a joke... the NHL forced the Isles to play this series in Brooklyn. Apparently the old barn in Nassau County isn’t equipped for the sort of coverage the NHL requires for 2nd round series and further.
That’s ridiculous.

Tarasenko has Bishops number

I am huge Bishop fan but there are times where being 6-8 kill you as a goalie like last night when it looked like he was dropping to protect the 5 hole and it was a relatively easy flip of the puck right over his shoulder to get it to 4-3.

So he definitely has his weaknesses. Stars just need to stay aggressive on Binnington and keep getting the puck on the net. A little too conservative looking for “the perfect shot” instead of just keeping firing shots at the net IMO

Zadorov is such a Russian pussy. I hope someone from the Sharks cheap shots him and gets away with it. He’s been a bitch all series.
He’s bitching about LeBlanc (who’s half his size) putting the body on him.

Back