2019 Stanley Cup Playoff Discussion and IN-GAME THREAD

You & the rest of the world. You from NY or west coast? I get the Pats & Red Sox hatred but Bruins & Celtics have been modest in recent years.

And I LIVE in New England.

The majority of these fans are intolerable. GL going to a Patriots game if you're a fan of the opposite team. They are hands down, the worst group of fans for any team in any sports by about 9000 miles.

I personally know MULTIPLE peeps that had their KIDS get harrassed going to Pats games. This young group of Boston sports fans are the definition of THE WORST.

Where do you live Scarf? I'm up in NH, fortunately a couple hours north of Boston but there are plenty of obnoxious fans up here too. Honestly the Sox fans are the worst though. I'm quietly laughing at their shit record so far. I enjoy seeing the other Boston teams do well cause I know how long of a drought it was in the 80's & 90's and I know it won't last.

Where do you live Scarf? I'm up in NH, fortunately a couple hours north of Boston but there are plenty of obnoxious fans up here too. Honestly the Sox fans are the worst though. I'm quietly laughing at their shit record so far. I enjoy seeing the other Boston teams do well cause I know how long of a drought it was in the 80's & 90's and I know it won't last.

Zeke, in CT literally halfway between NYC and Boston.

And in Southern New England...Pats fans are insufferable. I mean, legit...to where they are so ignorant, arrogant and simple-minded that they make you want to crack your skull open.

Pats fans are the worst group of any teams fans in any sport i've ever seen in my life and its not even close. They are absolutely horrific.

Got my Modano jersey on. Must've shrunk.

Go, Dallas, Stars.

I heard some Stars fans during the National Anthem.

"Stars!"

Game 7 At The Tank! I'm THIS Close To Dropping A Unit On Colorado. If I Lose?! Means Sharks Are Headed To Conference Finals! What's Everyone's Thoughts For Tonight?!

I have no real thoughts on the game, have watched almost none of the WC games. But your angle makes sense. SJ wins, great, you paid to see them advance, they lose at least you softened the blow a bit.

They have a couple of advantages IMO... the experience and they’ve been playing alot better at home than on road... a big plus if Pavelski plays tonight also, looking at the Over 5.5 and Sharks

Last edited:
They have a couple of advantages IMO... the experience and they’ve been playing alot better at home than on road... a big plus if Pavelski plays tonight also, looking at the Over 5.5 and Sharks

Sharks 18-2 vs Colorado at home last 20!
Over Is 10-1 Last 11 Games @ Home
Pavs Game Time Decision

That sounds like a blast! I'll be watching from home yelling at the T.V.
WTF?! That Was Boarding! How Do You Not CALL That! That's Right Bitch! Get In The Penalty Box! Fuck You Fucker! Etc. Etc. Etc...
Hahaha

Back