***2019 NBA PLAYOFFS IN-GAME***

Houston needs to win the rest of this quarter by 4+

If this gets to 12-15 at half, it is done, IMO.

Well,

We had two ugly games that got close late to start and two fantastic games in Houston.

You guys called blowout. Nailed it.

Warriors missed like 9!straight threes , this should be 25
Houston literally has not tried for a few of those rebounds.

Comical.

But, yes.

They were feeling the run and jacking anything and everything.

You all ready for some plus/minuses from the first half?

Harden -9
Tucker -10
CP -2
Nene +4

Rivers -27
Shumpert -14

---------------------

Curry +18
Draymond +18
KD +10
Klay +9
Iggy +2

Quick takes

-HCA in this series facilitates which team plays harder for loose balls/rebounds etc
-Warriors movement is much better
-Klay whined himself into his best half in awhile #crumbs
-Durant had a 'quiet' 20
-Harden was 5-7... why is he so passive?
-Usually the Hou offense is Harden pound the dribble-driven. Tonight it is helter skelter. I never get this team
-Houston role guys been pretty bad
-CP looks like a rec league guy on offense. He is brutal.
-Nene was solid
-No sense of urgency at all from Houston.

We have seen the Rockets suck/choke/etc for years. Pringles silly offense doesn't work in the playoffs when it counts. With that being said, where is the heart tonight? I mean, I have seen several loose balls they just stare at hoping another teammate will grab.

I think Warriors cruise in 2h. So much for a fun game tonight. I was watching as a fan, with no bets. Now I wish I had the GSW ticket haha.

Goodnight all...

Any chance for cover
Well, they did get a lucky cover the one game but they would have to totally flip their body language and shoot lights out. I don't see it. I think they are just pinning their hopes on a Game 6 win and then one more Game 7 chance at Oracle.

Looks like Rox player landed in his landing space he stepped on his foot coming down then started limping?

Warriors should have put this away in the 2nd quarter shouldnhave been 20 plus going into half

Back