2019 Free Agency/Player Movement

Well Lebron gets a lot
Of shit and hate for playing NBA kingmaker .

Doubtful Kawhi will get the same treatment

One thing I can't understand, honestly and that's the Thunder...
Why Paul George sign and extension, if he didn't want to play with Russel?
Why Russel signed an extension? I don't believe he wants to spend what's left of his career on a rebuilding team or Thunder want to...
Paul George is a Lakers fan, from what I read... Never could understand how a fan of one team, can sign for their biggest rival...

PG was caught just as off guard as everyone else. When Kawhi didn’t get KD to agree to go with him, he called PG and told him to ask for a trade and they can team up with the Clippers. George was fine where he was and if KD never called he’d still be in OKC.

Rondo, Quinn Cook, Jamal Crawford, Iman Shumpert, Bradley - Lakers need to get 3 out of 5, otherwise... can't see them field a decent back court.
Hoping for Rondo, Bradley and Cook...
Cook is a Laker and great pick up by the Lakers

I’m expecting Stephen Adams to end up a Celtic. Smart, Theiss and some minor fillers make it work and OKC is still 15 mil over the luxury tax. Maybe somebody else instead of Theiss if they wanna make the deal sooner.

Dallas could also make sense since they have the cap space to just absorb Adams more or less.

Do contracts mean anything in the NBA anymore ?

There will be a riot by the small team owners when Giannis ask for a trade sometime this year

Do contracts mean anything in the NBA anymore ?

There will be a riot by the small team owners when Giannis ask for a trade sometime this year

They really don’t mean anything anymore. That article I posted mentions it briefly, but players can easily force their way wherever they want.

can We get some playoff team predictions?

1. Clippers
2 Jazz
3 Denver
4 Portland
5 Rockets
6 GSW
7 Pelicans
8 Lakers

Don’t @ me

I think that GSW, Lakers and Clippers will play it safe with their stars and that will hurt their positions.

Caesars has the Lakers as the third favorite. I’ll jump into the pacific butt naked if they win it all

Hard to just count Pop out though
Yeah, Pels, Dallas and SAS should fight for that final playoff spot and they can easily propel over teams that are more concerned with getting healthy to the playoffs like Dubs and so on...
Dallas can be the teams that remains out. Clips/ Lakers/ Dubs are one injury away from becoming irrelevant for this season.
We will have to see what the Thunder will do, but probably will try to get rid of RW and Adams.

Caesars has the Lakers as the third favorite. I’ll jump into the pacific butt naked if they win it all
Why? Healthy Lakers and healthy Clippers are the favorites as they should be...
LeBron got the rest he so much needed last year with the injury and missing the playoffs. If the hunger is back and he and Davis stay healthy...

I honestly don't get zero respect of Utah. They got crazy talented and deep, they are well coached, have great home court support and a city that got no pressure. They could be this season's Raptors...
But something tells me that we are long way from finishing this crazy off season.
RW will be moved, Bradley and Iggy can change balance of contenders, Toronto can go for rebuild this season and not wait another season... Russel can be traded any minute from the Warriors...
Many things still can change.

Was talking to a rockets fan last night after the trade and I said the jazz would be a 3rd seed at worst. He told me we’d be lucky to get a 4 seed

I honestly don't get zero respect of Utah. They got crazy talented and deep, they are well coached, have great home court support and a city that got no pressure. They could be this season's Raptors...
But something tells me that we are long way from finishing this crazy off season.
RW will be moved, Bradley and Iggy can change balance of contenders, Toronto can go for rebuild this season and not wait another season... Russel can be traded any minute from the Warriors...
Many things still can change.

They’ve become a little too trendy, I agree.

There are too many sellers right now

Who else has the assets for OKC and willing to take on that contract besides NYK?

Hawks , Heat Charlotte?

And now rondo has signed a deal with the lakers

I can imagine the lakeshow locker room will be a very calming place

Dude , getting Cousins and Green , I’m sorry those are two big pickups .

Disagree. Cousins showed to be a huge liability on defense and he’s coming off two major injuries. Danny green is a role player fellas.

If AD or Lebron get hurt next year (AD likely will) that team is a dumpster fire

We went from “Cousins has no market” report from Woj to everyone being like yeah that’s a great pick up and that changes everything for the Lakers ...

Lakers are not in good shape at all. It’s the same shit they did last summer, scramble

Disagree. Cousins showed to be a huge liability on defense and he’s coming off two major injuries. Danny green is a role player fellas.

If AD or Lebron get hurt next year (AD likely will) that team is a dumpster fire

Yes Danny green is a role player

No one is comparing this to Kawhi .

Serious question . Did you watch the NBA finals ?

We went from “Cousins has no market” report from Woj to everyone being like yeah that’s a great pick up and that changes everything for the Lakers ...

Lakers are not in good shape at all. It’s the same shit they did last summer, scramble

Well ok , again perspective . Cousins has a huge market on a 1 year deal

Back