2019 Free Agency/Player Movement

Man I know you aren’t a Russ fan but I think a lot this is overblown. KD the biggest douche in the league outside of Lecramps, and PG had no intentions of leaving until Kawhi came calling. If you were PG and given the opportunity, which place looks better right now OKC or LAC? He’s also from LA so that plays into it as well.

Hypothetically, what if the Clippers traded for Russ since he’s also from the area? (It isn’t going to happen, it’s just for argument’s sake) You think PG and/or Kawhi would ask to get shipped out? PG staying in OKC the first time, when he was a FA tells you all you need to know about Russ, and also told you all you need to know about KD.

I see your point but OKC deserves a lot of the blame here...they allowed this team to be run by a coach who has no clue WTF he’s doing and basically have catered their offensive gameplan so Russ can average Triple Doubles...he is a cancer to any team he plays on because he legit plays for stats moreso than for his team to win.

The Knicks would be a perfect fit for Westbrook because they are run by a horrific owner who will see all of Russ’s stat lines and pay no attention the fact he can’t shoot, is a weak defender and never allows an offense to get any type of rhythm.

He is a stay the fuck away guy for any team this isn’t completely retarded in their thought process. But teams with owners who are so horrific and clueless like in Phoenix and New York...they’d be perfect fits as those teams don’t know WTF they’re doing anyway.

I still need to hear reasoning for the current rockets roster to make it past round 2

They’re the best offensive team in the league and a top 5 defense when they give a shit. Also more continuity than many of the other teams they’ll be competing against.

I don’t know if I personally buy them just to be clear, but the actual reasoning itself is bulletproof.

I see your point but OKC deserves a lot of the blame here...they allowed this team to be run by a coach who has no clue WTF he’s doing and basically have catered their offensive gameplan so Russ can average Triple Doubles...he is a cancer to any team he plays on because he legit plays for stats moreso than for his team to win.

The Knicks would be a perfect fit for Westbrook because they are run by a horrific owner who will see all of Russ’s stat lines and pay no attention the fact he can’t shoot, is a weak defender and never allows an offense to get any type of rhythm.

He is a stay the fuck away guy for any team this isn’t completely retarded in their thought process. But teams with owners who are so horrific and clueless like in Phoenix and New York...they’d be perfect fits as those teams don’t know WTF they’re doing anyway.

Yeah, OKC can take all of the blame, they deserve it...going all the way back to not wanting to pay the luxury tax and letting Harden walk when they had the trio nobody was stopping. My only point is that it’s not Russ.

They’re the best offensive team in the league and a top 5 defense when they give a shit. Also more continuity than many of the other teams they’ll be competing against.

I don’t know if I personally buy them just to be clear, but the actual reasoning itself is bulletproof.

Its a completely different west, cant compare it to last seasons numbers

Both LA teams, utah, and the nuggets will be much better

Also I dont buy the d being good when they try, the dubs ran around them when it mattered minus kd

Cp3 isnt a top 20 player at this point, so they get worse every year without bringing another star

What you mean Russ is a weak defender though? His shooting is pretty bad, and he certainly takes untimely shots, but he’s averaged a triple double for 2 years running and makes his teammates better. He needs someone to calm him the fuck down and let him know he doesn’t literally have to do it all...he’s as competitive as they come (which leads way too many times to bad shots) and has a motor that doesn’t stop. But poor on defense, he is not...he was top 10 in defensive rating this past season.

Its a completely different west, cant compare it to last seasons numbers

Both LA teams, utah, and the nuggets will be much better

Also I dont buy the d being good when they try, the dubs ran around them when it mattered minus kd

Cp3 isnt a top 20 player at this point, so they get worse every year without bringing another star
Houston ain't doing shit pal. Sorry to break it to you. A trade for Blake makes them better but until they change their coach/offensive system they simply do not have a modern enough offense(it gets masked by the threes).

I’ll be the one to keep throwing out that Houston should trade CP3 for Russ. I’m going to will it to happen...lol.

100% disagree with the notion they are the best offensive team. Paper Champions of the regular season...

Lakers roster is better than the clips.....give me a break...when healthy. Clips have nobody inside.

Russ AVERAGES a triple double. AVERAGES...jfc...for 3 years in a row..with barely anybody to share the load except pg..of course his shooting isn't great..he's gassed...dude gives it his all and has zero fear.

I would still take a healthy Lebron over Kiwi for the next two years.
Kiwi was making Bron look like a bitch 5-6 years ago. Bron great all around offense and absolutely awful defense. Kiwi is a top 5-8 offensive player and the best defensive player. Easy peasy.

i think Kawhi is elite , but there is a narrative out there that the Lakers will be the injury prone team when Kawhi played 9 games 2 season ago and will probably only play around 60 games a season going forward .. PG has had three surgeries , none of them minor

Why isn’t anyone talking about potential injury prone Clipper stars ?
Kiwi isn't injury prone. That was a freak injury and perhaps dirty play a few years ago in the WCFs. The next season was a mixture of many things. Yes, he got banged up a bit in playoffs this year. Otherwise, I don't think he's injury prone whatsoever. PG, yeah .. I can see it.

Rondo, Javale, KCP, Cook, Troy Daniels ehhh...DMC a wildcard obviously but he is also not good defensively. Jared Dudley and DGreen are good pickups. Those are perfect LeBron complements. The rest is just a mismatched team as of now.

Why would any team want to saddle itself with a selfish perpetual loser? So it can boost its number of double doubles? Lol

Rondo, Javale, KCP, Cook, Troy Daniels ehhh...DMC a wildcard obviously but he is also not good defensively. Jared Dudley and DGreen are good pickups. Those are perfect LeBron complements. The rest is just a mismatched team as of now.

AD and KUUUZ

There is defense in the NBA?

Lotta people are upset that no "big 3" happened for Lakers. Suck it up buttercups... This team is basically a better version of the Pelicans from a few years ago. Poor defense and lotta highlights from a few guys.

I could care less about the Lakers....but people really underestimate bron and that team on here at least

KD...it was always the achilles..jmo
I said it was the Achilles that Game vs Houston. It happens ... I can name many teams that lost ships due to injuries. The Warriors had a lot of wear and tear. I think it was a testament to them and how iffy the West was last year that they made it that far.

I said it was the Achilles that Game vs Houston. It happens ... I can name many teams that lost ships due to injuries. The Warriors had a lot of wear and tear. I think it was a testament to them and how iffy the West was last year that they made it that far.

hey we agree on something! lol

EIther way..I'm ready for the new season and glad to see some parity...good to have debate

Klay tore his ACL in game 6. It was comical he sat out the one game then was naturally fine the next one. It was odd.

I can agree with that...but he was on fire the gmae where he really hurt it...the stars just didn't align for GSW this year.

I could care less about the Lakers....but people really underestimate bron and that team on here at least
You thinking this is LeBron from 2 playoffs ago. It isn't. He's still a star but he isn't gonna be taking over playoff series ... And he DOES NOT have a shitty conference to waltz through the playoffs anymore.

You thinking this is LeBron from 2 playoffs ago. It isn't. He's still a star but he isn't gonna be taking over playoff series ... And he DOES NOT have a shitty conference to waltz through the playoffs anymore.

I personally believe that guy is coming back...again, we will see.

AD is a shot blocker and a strict 4..some 5 bro..he can't shoot 3s.
AD has improved to about 33-35% from three...makes about 1 a game. He is a "big 3" to Mr because that is how the position has evolved. He shoots a lot of jumpers, turnarounds and drives to the basket from a perimeter position a lot.

AD has improved to about 33-35% from three...makes about 1 a game. He is a "big 3" to Mr because that is how the position has evolved. He shoots a lot of jumpers, turnarounds and drives to the basket from a perimeter position a lot.

He affects the game defensively when healthy with his length inside.

Back