2019 Free Agency/Player Movement

Wonder what masai does now, does he just let this year go forward, rebuild starting after when lowry, gasol, and ibaka are gone

Or move gasol and or ibaka expirings for another big deal

They do 5 a year right?

First is always knicks so I bet they do RJ vs zion

I would say now

Pellies at knicks
Celtics v 76ers
Raps v bucks?
Nuggets v dubs?
Lakers v clips

Only others I can see getting in there are rockets and jazz and portland?
I think those are close.

Well, looking at another side... Great move for OKC. They will be shitty for awhile but they were gonna be stuck in that perennial spot of winning a few playoff games/maybe a series. They got A LOT.

Well, looking at another side... Great move for OKC. They will be shitty for awhile but they were gonna be stuck in that perennial spot of winning a few playoff games/maybe a series. They got A LOT.

Dude they got tons , great haul

Kawhi walks in on Monday and says get PG and I’m coming

Haha , Clips must have been like what the fuck ,

Yep, and the move now is to trade russ and Adam's

If they could get RJ outta the knicks? Maybe knox too

Free Agency will never end , maybe Harden and Westbrook are working a back door deal to go to Knicks

Also I know okc did great

But so did clips

Only losing shai, who I like a lot, and gallo from active roster

They were deep as hell last year and they didnt gut their depth

I do think with way the cap is now that's the best way to build it, two max deals and depth, over 3 and scrubs

Who cares about the picks, when they have kawhi and playoff p for 4 years at least of their prime

Oh you do this deal everyday if you are the clips . Sounds like it was either this or see Kawhi go to Lakers .

OkC got a lot in return so good for them

They still have some talent that can grow too

Shamet
Jerome robinson was lights out at 3 in college too, didnt play much last year but hes gonna get a ton of open shots in this lineup

Kawhi, uncle dennis, and his cousin at meeting with lakers

giphy.gif

Wow... Amazing move by the Clippers. Never saw it coming (PG part that is).
That explains a lot of course... Clippers did amazing job keeping Harrell, LuWill, Beverly and now Kawhi and PG...
Utah, Lakers, Clippers, Denver, Houston, Golden State... West suddenly looks completely open for the next few seasons and crazy deep...
Not to mention Dallas and Portland...

Very bad news for the Lakers obviously and now will be the real test of their front office... To surround Davis and LeBron with a championship roster...
They need Rondo back, Bradley will be great addition. Iggy of course if possible...
Rondo can't shoot, but can't see any point guard left that can really be a threat behind the arc and be a solid ball handler...

One thing I can't understand, honestly and that's the Thunder...
Why Paul George sign and extension, if he didn't want to play with Russel?
Why Russel signed an extension? I don't believe he wants to spend what's left of his career on a rebuilding team or Thunder want to...
Paul George is a Lakers fan, from what I read... Never could understand how a fan of one team, can sign for their biggest rival...

Also, making the lakers wait him out, making it so they missed all the decent free agents in the 5-10m range....

What a stone cold killer
Yeah, but that's his right... Obiviously he shouldn't care about how it effects his rivals, though it sure sucks...

One thing I can't understand, honestly and that's the Thunder...
Why Paul George sign and extension, if he didn't want to play with Russel?
Why Russel signed an extension? I don't believe he wants to spend what's left of his career on a rebuilding team or Thunder want to...
Paul George is a Lakers fan, from what I read... Never could understand how a fan of one team, can sign for their biggest rival...

Well this is the part that isn’t clear

Was PG unhappy before this week or when Kawhi came calling did he put his trade demands in..

Leaks coming out that he and Westbrook weren’t getting along , but that seems really convenient

Getting conflicting reports now

Back