2019 Free Agency/Player Movement

I could have told the Suns, or anyone, to pass on Jackson. I’m rarely right but I was on that one.

AD’s game has yet to ever translate to winning. He’s had adequate talent around him in Nola.

Klaw is the best but he needs the ball a decent amount.

Will he enjoy spotting up half the time?

All that’s left are old dudes. And the 3 of those guys ever being 100% at the same time is below 50%.

whats funny about this whole thing is Kawhi has totally fucked the Lakers by not signing for them since thyeve had to wait

Essentially ended the Lebron era. No good FAs next year and no tradable assets to even try to add a third player. They missed out on signing D Lo who now plays for the Dubz ha

Gonna say he’s staying.

Ya don’t fuck around this much if you leaving.

Put in your Raps futures before it’s too late.

Gonna say he’s staying.

Ya don’t fuck around this much if you leaving.

Put in your Raps futures before it’s too late.

I would agree, and I know Kawhi isn’t LeBron or KD...but LeBron put on an entire spectacle with his special on ESPN to announce he was leaving Cleveland (who does that?), and KD waited until July 4th and then bailed on OKC. Again, I know they’re different guys, but we’ve seen it dragged out and have seen a fucking TV special where both guys ended up leaving.

00x5y3hd10831.jpg

Cousins probably more anxious than the fans, to see when Kawhi announces... the whole league is on hold...

Amare should stay in Jerusalem. Amazing to watch him in Israel. I get the desire to get the best Israeli players, but you got Casspi and Zusman...

So we traded Amar'e for Casspi and Zusman?
Something like that)))
I don't get how Zusman still doesn't have a contract in the NBA... I said from day one that Bender will be a bust and he was selected 4th...
Deni Avdija next season is Top 10 pick by any mock draft and while he is two years younger, Zusman is at least one level above him in Maccabi uniform... where is the logic???

If the rumors about length of the deal are true, 4-5 years, I can't see it as any other team, but the Lakers.
If it's 1+1, Toronto has the upper hand.

I know I’ve told this story before , but I worked with Kawhi girlfriend ( I think fiancé now). .

She was still working during his first couple of years with the Spurs ( title runs )

How many other professional athletes would have their girlfriends working a 9-5s ?

So when you hear these stories about him not caring about money , etc believe them . He is unique in every way

If the rumors about length of the deal are true, 4-5 years, I can't see it as any other team, but the Lakers.
If it's 1+1, Toronto has the upper hand.

Why?

I'd go lower if lakers, bronny doesnt have more than 2 years left at this level, I hope I'm wrong, but hes gonna slow down

Why?

I'd go lower if lakers, bronny doesnt have more than 2 years left at this level, I hope I'm wrong, but hes gonna slow down
Davis contract and his will end almost the same time.
Kawhi feels it's hard to leave Canada after winning a title, but don't see him commit to 5 years there, probably without anymore titles. He can sign 1+1 and decide next summer, when Toronto not champions and he can make sure that Davis re-signs with the Lakers, seeing Bron's form, after playing poorly last season and to see what roster Lakers front office can build in LA.
My opinion only of course...

Dudley was on WOJ podcast yesterday and said there are a bunch of vets that want to be a part of this Lakers team .

Whatever that is worth

Dudley was on WOJ podcast yesterday and said there are a bunch of vets that want to be a part of this Lakers team .

Whatever that is worth
Who's left? That is worthwhile... Udonis Haslem isn't walking through that door...

Rondo for sure
Shump for sure
Kcp for sure
Javale for sure
Would they still have the mle? If so boogie on a 1 year for sure

Others are all up in the air

Also all the above guys will get roles in space jam 2 right after signing...... interesting

Back