2019 Free Agency/Player Movement

Useful buyout guys if Kawhi leaves Toronto (especially for a team like Houston) — Ibaka and Gasol. If Kawhi stays, one of those guys can be a filler to make a bigger trade work (attach OG and a pick to Ibaka in exchange for a 21-27mm player in return). Another interesting yet relatively minor ripple effect.

Avery Bradley gonna be a useful buyout guy too.

This is getting ridiculous
Kawhi Leonard will not announce his decision on Friday as he continues to weigh his options.
Leonard met with the Lakers and Clippers in Los Angeles before returning to Toronto to meet with the Raptors.
The NBA's moratorium will be lifted at noon PM ET on Saturday.
Leonard was traded by the San Antonio Spurs to the Raptors last offseason and subsequently led the franchise to their first title.

I’m ok with him taking his time to announce he’s coming back to Toronto. It’s his career and money. Fuck everyone else

Yeah, it's his career, but what is he waiting for? What is going to change in a day or two? He had a month to decide...
Grown man that can't made up his mind...
Unless he is waiting to see which team wants his more and willing to wait the longest...

Yeah, it's his career, but what is he waiting for? What is going to change in a day or two? He had a month to decide...
Grown man that can't made up his mind...
Unless he is waiting to see which team wants his more and willing to wait the longest...

I don’t know man, but ultimately it’s his career and life. I’d be fine with him waiting until the end of August. It’s everyone else’s problem if they are waiting for him.

I don’t know man, but ultimately it’s his career and life. I’d be fine with him waiting until the end of August. It’s everyone else’s problem if they are waiting for him.
You would be fine, because it doesn't effect you. If you were nba player, owner, player's agent or part of any team front office, you would care...
He shouldn't care about anyone else, but at this point, it appears he simply stolling...

It's somewhat refreshing to see a high profile dude with absolutely no media outlet or otherwise plugged into his circle. Gotta give props for running tight unit.

I saw Shams on the Kahwi clips first...Woj on the PG package. Both cracked within 2 minutes of each other

I'll be honest. I said Clippers all year. I thought after Butler etc signed elsewhere that they were out of it due to lack of 2nd star. But, good for them. Fucking Billivy the slimeball.

I'll be honest. I said Clippers all year. I thought after Butler etc signed elsewhere that they were out of it due to lack of 2nd star. But, good for them. Fucking Billivy the slimeball.

This explains the delay clippers working on a deal the last couple of days

You like Gilchrist ? I think that’s a big 1 to give up then all those picks

Good for OkC they got a great haul from clips

Bev, KL, and Paul George. Have fun scoring consistently in the playoffs against those Dawgs.

They do 5 a year right?

First is always knicks so I bet they do RJ vs zion

I would say now

Pellies at knicks
Celtics v 76ers
Raps v bucks?
Nuggets v dubs?
Lakers v clips

Only others I can see getting in there are rockets and jazz and portland?

Back