2019 Free Agency/Player Movement

Bookies will be partying in the streets tonight in Vegas if he announces anyone but Lakers

This is Toronto's oj chase

"This is uncle dennis in the car you know who I am goddamnit"

giphy.gif

I won't lie...I cannot even remember which Morris we had before.

We traded him to Celtics.

That is where my trail ends.

If blake has another great season and stays injury free, you think they move him asap?

Also is luke gonna get minutes this year

If blake has another great season and stays injury free, you think they move him asap?

Also is luke gonna get minutes this year

They should move him.

He was fantastic last year. I appreciate it much more now. With that being said...that injury bug.

Luke is the great enigma. They just don't play him. He may have been the best player in Milwaukee series for us to be honest. Let him get some full run, he can do it.

They should move him.

He was fantastic last year. I appreciate it much more now. With that being said...that injury bug.

Luke is the great enigma. They just don't play him. He may have been the best player in Milwaukee series for us to be honest. Let him get some full run, he can do it.

Ya, if he has a great year I think you gotta do it, the last few years of that contract with his history could be super ugly

I liked him before, but really appreciated him more after what he did

#freekennard

Depends...

If we have a 'parity' league next year he could be the type that gets someone over the hump perhaps?
I think it's a parity league next season, but what those teams can offer in return... you can't do a full rebuild with Drummond on the roster...
I'm not sure you would want that as well...
Sixers look like the type of team that can gamble, but what assets can they offer and the got Horford and Embid...
Boston maybe?

That is one I could get down with as far as another all-star on the Rox.

Yep, gives them a big who can also shoot, great passer too

Dono how they make it work, prolly need a 3 team or

But when they start looking at deadline for a 3rd star if things going well and hes been healthy, why not

Boogie could work for them too

Blake co
Yep, gives them a big who can also shoot, great passer too

Dono how they make it work, prolly need a 3 team or

But when they start looking at deadline for a 3rd star if things going well and hes been healthy, why not

Boogie could work for them too
Blake could be like an '04 Sheed move for the right team.

Blake co

Blake could be like an '04 Sheed move for the right team.

I dont think they have the adds, but Serge or gasols expiring plus plus for blake would make them unguardable imo

Would probly need OG to make a huge leap this year and be part of it, plus w few 1sts

Josh Jackson, Melton and a couple 2nd round picks to the grizzlies... korver and Jevon carter to the suns

Back