2019 Free Agency/Player Movement

Very obvious if he was staying with Raptors he would have announced by now
It's impossible to know what he is thinking and why didn't he announce by now. If it's the Lakers, why not call it and allow them to catch who ever is still on the market? Why wait?

It's impossible to know what he is thinking and why didn't he announce by now. If it's the Lakers, why not call it and allow them to catch who ever is still on the market? Why wait?

This was kinda tounge in cheek , but kinda not

the lillard contract is ludicrous. 49 mil a year for a guy that's not even one of the top 5 players in the league.

In Jersey news ..the Heat are getting rid of the Miami Vice Nights jerseys. Why? What a shame.

Jeff Green another great pickup for the Jazz... Just crushing this off-season right now.

Yeah, Jazz really placing their chips on this season and they are right to do this...
With Lakers project (with or without Kawhi) needing some time to gel, Dubs probably not going for the title this season and KD being out for a season for the Nets and Boston trying to rebound of Kyrie and Horford's departures...
It's a season that Utah, Bucks and Rockets should see as their best chance for the title...

Yeah, Jazz really placing their chips on this season and they are right to do this...
With Lakers project (with or without Kawhi) needing some time to gel, Dubs probably not going for the title this season and KD being out for a season for the Nets and Boston trying to rebound of Kyrie and Horford's departures...
It's a season that Utah, Bucks and Rockets should see as their best chance for the title...

Don’t sleep on the Sixers.

He nailed the KD to Brooklyn thing weeks ago is my guess

I feel like I nailed that a few weeks ago. As soon as it was obvious Kyrie was going there it was a done deal. Durant LOVES Kyrie - he has raved about him on the BS podcast

giphy.gif

It's Flippers or Craptors for Kawhi.

Thought about it, why would anyone want to run with LeToxic ? Surely the Klaw is smarter than that.

2 cities, 2 rings. If he won a 'ship with the Flippers he could be officially crowned the #1 dude in the league.

Would be great to see the other LA team be better than the LeTacos.

Sources: Free agent Boban Marjanovic has agreed to a deal with the Dallas Mavericks.

Mavs quest to become the whitest euro-infested team in the league continues.

It's Flippers or Craptors for Kawhi.

Thought about it, why would anyone want to run with LeToxic ? Surely the Klaw is smarter than that.

2 cities, 2 rings. If he won a 'ship with the Flippers he could be officially crowned the #1 dude in the league.

Would be great to see the other LA team be better than the LeTacos.

After your KD prediction Sunday afternoon I'd have to say he is but Purple and Gold then...

If that happens, imma start calling ya Stephen Em Smith.

It would be pretty cold to come Toronto, if your mind is made up to sign with one of the LA teams...

We have a lot going on right now...

Gruv and his sources are confirming Toronto for the 2nd or 3rd time this week.

Em is pulling a reverse jinx to get Kawhi to the Lakers.

Divol is in full Lakers gear right now ready to celebrate.

Braves is getting ready to go to Hawaii.

Boban and Tobias have been separated in the biggest divorce of 2019.

Reno is sitting in the corner stalking futures.

Teeed is singing 'O Canada'.

Just please have the Lakers sign Casspi and I will be happy enough...
Been hoping to see him in gold and purple for a very long time...

We have a lot going on right now...

Gruv and his sources are confirming Toronto for the 2nd or 3rd time this week.

Em is pulling a reverse jinx to get Kawhi to the Lakers.

Divol is in full Lakers gear right now ready to celebrate.

Braves is getting ready to go to Hawaii.

Boban and Tobias have been separated in the biggest divorce of 2019.

Reno is sitting in the corner stalking futures.

Teeed is singing 'O Canada'.

I want him in LA

I just go where the sources tell me, no bias here, just dropping bombs like woj on the reg

Back