2019 Free Agency/Player Movement

he bitched his way out of Minnesota because he wants to win...they are a couple bounces away from going ECF...goes to a worse team. Him and Antonio Brown are great friends...makes too much sense

Also iggy should be retired regardless

I also have no issue retiring a 2 time nba finals MVP number

He won more chips with the dip for a franchise than like 80% of numbers retired

I dont know what the heat are doing

Even dropping whiteside, while smart, and I like Meyers Leonard, hes an expiring deal, feel they coulda used that in season as a trade chip

Also what is their ceiling now? 6th seed?

If the Fakers don’t win a ship with Leonard. It’s all on LBJ. And I don’t think they will. The league has grown since this super ball 3 guys.

Sucks for the league though. This is lame. Leonard is Cramp’s bitch now. Hope they all manage their loads into oblivion.

JFC, the guy was there 3 years...nobody will wear his number again? What’s next, a life size statute outside the new SFO arena? Ridiculous

Right? I couldn’t believe when I read it, actually thought I misread it and had to rewind to read again. What in the actual fuck is GS thinking? It’s not like they hadn’t won one before he got there and he delivered them their 1st title or something. I still think this has to be some joke someone is pulling and using as some sort of sociology experiment. It’s makes absolutely no sense at all.

Right? I couldn’t believe when I read it, actually thought I misread it and had to rewind to read again. What in the actual fuck is GS thinking? It’s not like they hadn’t won one before he got there and he delivered them their 1st title or something. I still think this has to be some joke someone is pulling and using as some sort of sociology experiment. It’s makes absolutely no sense at all.

It's a butt-hurt move by a bunch of dudes that realise they failed to acknowledge and keep a top 3 NBA player on the roster.

Mr Flat Earth now official Illuminati, even levitating a basketball...

D-bFhmRWkAApp9u.jpg

It's a butt-hurt move by a bunch of dudes that realise they failed to acknowledge and keep a top 3 NBA player on the roster.

And probably a little “please don’t sue us in the future for botching your injury rehab and tearing your achilles.”

My sources have Kawhi spotted in San Francisco earlier tonight.

Would be hilarious if he signed with the Dubs.

Yeah @guaranteeed this guy is just off his rocker. The sad part is he pulled a Skip and was stealing info from a random Twitter user...who was outed himself. This isn't about where Kawhi goes, it's just the hilarity of it all.

Yeah @guaranteeed this guy is just off his rocker. The sad part is he pulled a Skip and was stealing info from a random Twitter user...who was outed himself. This isn't about where Kawhi goes, it's just the hilarity of it all.

I almost feel bad for him, after kd called him out a few months ago he should have just gone away for awhile

He wants to be woj, sas, or shams so bad

Back