2019 Free Agency/Player Movement

Portis punched the previous guy that took his starting job, causing him to come back to Europe...))

Hahaha. I’m not really sure why the Knicks didn’t just keep Vonleh. He had a good year for them and was progressing. Portis seems like he could be a cancer in the locker room

Interesting thought I came across on the net, that basically, Kyrie and Durant, left dominant players, that they didn't feel comfortable with for new, more promising situations, only two return to more or less the same situation few years later.
Kyrie wanted to get out of LeBron's shadow and be his own man, but two seasons later, he comes back to being the second best player on the team (though a year from now, since this season it will be his team). Durant wanted to get away from Westbrook, dominant point guard that likes the ball in his hands and three years later, he wants to play with Kyrie, dominant point guard, that likes the ball in his hands...

I've done a complete 180 on Stephen A the last few months

Hes shown hes completely self aware and I think the guy is fucking hilarious

Warriors turning into a quick dumpster fire.

I dono, I could see him having a monster year essentially taking klays spot in the 2013-2016 warriors era offense as a 2nd option

Then they move him either next deadline or summer for a team that needs a pg badly

My sources are staying consistent with kawhi staying in toronto

Heard Uncle Dennis was looking for a house in Mississauga

My sources are staying consistent with kawhi staying in toronto

Heard Uncle Dennis was looking for a house in Mississauga

Hearing similar but no one chooses to live in mississauga

Hearing his real estate agent is looking in york mills, the bridle path or just outside the city in vaughn

Durant getting his jersey retired is laughable.

His team probably helped push for them to get a free asset in DLo though. There's no way they add a 23 year old star any other way unless they break up their core.

KDs jersey getting retired in Oakland...lmao

He is responsible for 2 of their 3 'ships. Makes sense.

KD really should have stayed but he's a different dude, in reality this team never reached their full potential aka 5-6 rings.

3 years and getting your # retired anywhere, unless you're like a Pat Tillman, is just comical.

They still feel so bad about him rushing back to save them.

Iggy's, makes more sense.

But in reality the big 3 should be the only ones considered if they retire there.

Dubs should blame the majority of their dumb fanbase for KD leaving.

Dude carried but was underappreciated his whole tenure with this squad.

All that 'they're better without KD' bullshit when he was injured during the playoffs was the final straw.

In the end the sensitive cat decided to leave.

It is proven that Steph cannot carry a team. Man the Bay is gonna miss KD.

KD >>> Scurry

Bob Myers is a dick.

About to put down a decent future on the Rockets.

Be a good idea for them to pick up Igoudala.

Dude probably a Laker. Cramps takes a backseat and lets Kahwi and AD be #1 and #2 respectively.

LeHairplugs giving up #23 to Mr Glass makes it clear that's gonna happen.

That tandem pending injury should carry the Fakers for at least 3 years.

First time Kawhi has been in control of his destiny and he's enjoying every minute of it.

D-aiTtSUcAAl74i.jpg

JFC, the guy was there 3 years...nobody will wear his number again? What’s next, a life size statute outside the new SFO arena? Ridiculous

Their is an aspect of guilt in all of this.

Dubs brass know they did this man wrong, now they are full of regrets (and guilt).

In other news,

There are no excuses for Embiid not to skull-fuck the East this upcoming season, Baynes and Horford were the only two dudes that could effectively guard this man.

Expect Philly to have the #1 defense in the league. Length for fucking days.

Sixers also a futures play.

lmfao! Retiring his Jersey, thats fukn horrible!! GSW was a class act when they congratulated the Raps, but this shit is weak and pathetic!!

Dubs should blame the majority of their dumb fanbase for KD leaving.

Dude carried but was underappreciated his whole tenure with this squad.

All that 'they're better without KD' bullshit when he was injured during the playoffs was the final straw.

In the end the sensitive cat decided to leave.

It is proven that Steph cannot carry a team. Man the Bay is gonna miss KD.

KD >>> Scurry

Bob Myers is a dick.

Different fan base though...the diehards have been priced out of Oracle...too much Silicon Valley wine-sipping mentality money putting the asses in those seats now. For years that was one of the best fanbases in the league.

And now with the SFO downtown arena...the ultimate wine and cheese crowd.

It’s too bad...the drama all these teams have after superstars play together for 3 or 4 years is absolutely mind blowing. Go back to Mamba and Diesel...crazy

Back