FANTASY FOOBALL RANKINGS PREDICTIONS, PLAYER PROP WAGERS

Many sites run an odd number of rounds. When I'm drafting last, I will always take K and D on the last available turn rather than wait for the very last pick; that usually buys me both an upper level K & D. The difference between getting a 13th round skill player vs one in the 15th round is pretty minor.
Yeah the difference between the kickers for Baltimore and Cinci compared to the others probably *consistently* will have point gaps greater than others, obviously there will be outliers each season but those two playing on capable offenses that also get to play in the AFC North equals lots of longish FG attempts and a ton of accuracy.

Who you guys like in later rounds? Hearing Kyren Williams is going to get a lot of targets.

If in need of WR you can get Hodgins so late, in full PPRs I like it a lot.

Mid to late rounds taking a stab on 1 of the balty WRs could be smart... I've been doing more Zay but fine if you prefer obj.

If you have a stable core of starting rbs, and want to sit on one, mitchell and miller are mostly the ones I lean towards (for bestball I think CEH in last rounds fit too but not redrafts)

SKYY MOORE

OVER 550.5 RECIEVING YARDS -110
7 units

OVER 575.5 -106
3 UNITS

I was ecstatic when Moore's total opened at 525.5 , unfortunately it only had a $20 limit here at Seneca Buffalo /Bet Rivers..
Early in camp I kept reading how he was playing with the 1st team so I pounded it for $1540/1400 , last week it rose to 575.5 -106 so I threw another 3 units down .
For what it's worth my numbers have a breakout season of 65+ catches for 800+ yards .

This will likely be my largest football future across the board .

If in need of WR you can get Hodgins so late, in full PPRs I like it a lot.

Mid to late rounds taking a stab on 1 of the balty WRs could be smart... I've been doing more Zay but fine if you prefer obj.

If you have a stable core of starting rbs, and want to sit on one, mitchell and miller are mostly the ones I lean towards (for bestball I think CEH in last rounds fit too but not redrafts)

I can't believe Hodgins is undrafted in most 17 round mocks I've done ..
He's often my last round pick ..

Also like either Flowers or OBJ , flowers seems to go around 9th round while OBJ is 10 /11th ..

Who you guys like in later rounds? Hearing Kyren Williams is going to get a lot of targets.

I'm sorry I'll have a whole list of late round sleepers up soon ...Been a crazy busy summer ..

For WR
I'm big on Skyy Moore 10-11th rnd, also like Gabe Davis 8-10th , Romeo Doubs 13-15th round just to name a few ..

Sorry for the delay , had to wait for the "BIG" draft to be over ...

At least 2 people over there read my rambling here lol ...

Targets/sleepers to follow

Targets ( players I'm looking to draft and or reccomending )

5-7th Round

Kenneth Walker
( this is way too late but I've seen some mocks where he goes in the 50's . Often he is 4th rounder though .

Hopkins.
Like Walker he should probably be gone by now ..

Watson.
Just like the top 2 , but he slipped to 52 in my big draft .

Mattison
I'm a little higher on him than most are .

Godwin
. Like that Baker won the job..

Dobbins
. Could see him being a 3rd round pick next season

Lockett.
Still flying under the radar ..Should out perform his ADP .

M Williams.
Could be awesome , but he appears to be made of glass ..Do like Kellen Moore as OC , should help Williams .

Conner.
The only Cardinal I'm interested in drafting

Aiyuk.
How does he keep lasting until the 7th ?

Evans
Hard to argue with all this consistency

Pickens
Trying to trade for him right now

J Williams.
Looks healthy but make sure to handcuff with Perine

Kirk
Way too late for him to be going

D Johnson
Better score some tds this season lol

Targets rounds 8-10

Love the WR'S , TE and QB'S here ..Should be some excellent value that possibly far outperforms their ADP

Tua
a must have for me, picking 12th my plan is to take him with pick 85( 8th round )...If he stays healthy I think he's a top 5 QB

J Cook.
Going much higher here in Buffalo himer drafts...

Engram
If he's there in the 8th , grab him!!! He's the first right end im intrested in drafting ( unless Kelce was there after pick 5)

Freiermuth
I have 6 Steelers on the target list

K Herbert
Make sure you draft the rookie Johnson later

M Thomas
Sure he'll probably get hurt sneezing but if he beats all odds and stay healthy Thomas could perform like a 5th rounder .

Cousins
Absoulte steal in the 9th round

Addison
Should flourish in that offense .

S Moore
If I can't draft him, Moore will be traded for immediately

Gabe Davis
Contract year , better get some old school stick em to stop dropping the ball ..

S Dotson
Wouldn't touch scary Terry, Dotson might end up with better numbers..

Z Flowers
Might be another Tyrek Hill

D Jones
Giants QB is shooting up the draft board..I'd having no if he was my qb 1 , but I'd like him to slip to the 11th round.

OBJ.
Lamar escaping Greg Roman and the ADDED WRs should have the Ravens offense in the top tier of the league ...Not really big on OBJ but late 10th isn't a much of a risk .

Last edited:
Rounds 11-13

Great spot to take a backup qb if you want one , also some nice sleepers here without any real risk..Decent chance some of the players from the group above fall down here as well .

Mostert
With his backfield mates dinged up he's starting to go as early as the 10th , was going 14-15th round just 2 weeks ago.

Kincaid
Could be one of Josh's favorite targets. Too fast for LBS , and too big for dbs ...I was ecstatic when the BILLS drafted him.

E Moore
Supposedly the Browns have big plans in store.

G Smith
Even Gino's momma never thought he'd put up qb 5 numbers last year..

R Wilson
Don't think he's washed, Payton should be just what the Dr.ordered .

A Richardson
Colts should be a mess , but don't be suprised if the rookie qb end up in the top 10 FANTASY qbs ..

R RICE
Taking Cheifs WRS is never a bad idea this late ..Might be a good stash that pays out big dividends down the stretch.

K TONEY

STEELERS DEFENSE
Don't laugh , if they're available in round 12 I'll take them ..Think they'll be top 3 ...

I'm a huge fan of handcuffing top 2 tier RBS .

E MITCHELL
Can McCaffrey stay healthy ?? Better get Elijah if you have Christian

PERINE.
Wouldn't be suprised if he's starting in Denver before week 5 .
Elliott
Should get some touches regardless of Stevenesons health

J Warren
Might have been the preseason MVP ..LOL

Last edited:
Pickens might be talked about among best wr’s in the league after this season. His catch radius is redic! Steelers kinda got a track record at this position!

I don’t think Russ is washed but I don’t think ya gonna get big numbers out of him. Much rather roll with Carr, Tua, Danny dimes. Isn’t Jeudy hurt already? The wr corp In denver isn’t great imo, they do have some really good backs if Williams is healthy.

Pickens might be talked about among best wr’s in the league after this season. His catch radius is redic! Steelers kinda got a track record at this position!

Love hearing that , hope it happens ...Just traded M Evans for Pickens and Skyy Moore ....
Only thing that worries me about Pickens is lack of separation to this point ..

Late ĺate sleepers ( last 2-3 rounds)

Never hurts to handcuff a top back or take a flier on a breakout ...Easy to drop these players if they don't pan out

Deon Jackson. Who starts for the Dolts at RB ?

Evan Hull. Could have the higher celining than Jackson

R Johnson wouldn't be a shocker if he steals the starting rb job ( Bears )

Pickett. I'm big on Steelers in fantasy

Carr. Saints should run that division

Love. Think he's worth a flier

Van Jefferson kupp is battling hammy issue

Mooney.

Doubs. ***

Boyd

Saints defense. All 3 of these defenses are steals IMO ( late )

Chiefs defense

Jaguars D.

Hodgins. People act like he didn't close the season as worthy starter

Nico Collins. Someone has to catch balls in Houston

Hyatt. Stash

MVS. All the Chiefs wr are draftable

Josh Kelley

Algier

Spears. TITANS

C BROWN. BENGALS

irv Smith. Solid #2 TE

D Knox

J Johnson

Hurst

I’m trying Gabe Davis Over 750.5 receiving yards again this year. I took a bad line of Over 850.5 last year and it cost me.
Also like Derek Carr Over 22.5 Passing TDs and Justin Fields Over 2800.5 Passing Yards.
Can‘t find Skyy Moore lines available, your action must have scared everyone!
Anything else you like this year?

I’m trying Gabe Davis Over 750.5 receiving yards again this year. I took a bad line of Over 850.5 last year and it cost me.
Also like Derek Carr Over 22.5 Passing TDs and Justin Fields Over 2800.5 Passing Yards.
Can‘t find Skyy Moore lines available, your action must have scared everyone!
Anything else you like this year?
Great bet on DC

Great bet on DC

Agreed. Feels crazy low with those wrs and way he appears to be spinning it this preseason/camp. You know the way raiders basically threw him out the building and said don’t let door hit ya on way out had to sting! He did a lot for that shit bag franchise to be treated like that! He has went past that number last 3 years with less talent than now, he was smashing it back when he had raiders looking pretty good till he broke his leg that year right before playoffs. I’d bet he throws at least 30 assuming he plays the entire year.

Agreed. Feels crazy low with those wrs and way he appears to be spinning it this preseason/camp. You know the way raiders basically threw him out the building and said don’t let door hit ya on way out had to sting! He did a lot for that shit bag franchise to be treated like that! He has went past that number last 3 years with less talent than now, he was smashing it back when he had raiders looking pretty good till he broke his leg that year right before playoffs. I’d bet he throws at least 30 assuming he plays the entire year.
This is such a comeback year for my guy...

Back