2. Sacramento
3. Atlanta
4. Memphis
5. Dallas
6. Orlando
7. Chicago
8. Cleveland (from Brooklyn via Boston)
9. New York
10. Philadelphia (from Los Angeles Lakers via Phoenix)
11.Charlotte
12. LA Clippers (from Detroit)
13. LA Clippers
14. Denver
15. Washington
16. Phoenix (from Miami)
17. Milwaukee
18. San Antonio
19. Atlanta (from Minnesota)
20. Minnesota (from Oklahoma City via Utah)
21. Utah
22. Chicago
(from New Orleans)
23. Indiana
24. Portland
25. Los Angeles Lakers
(from Cleveland)
26. Philadelphia
27. Boston
28. Golden State
29. Brooklyn
(from Toronto)
30. Atlanta (from Houston via LA Clippers)

Second Round
31. Phoenix
32. Memphis
33. Dallas
34. Atlanta
35. Orlando
36. New York
(from Chicago via Oklahoma City)
37. Sacramento
38. Philadelphia
(from Brooklyn)
39. Philadelphia (from New York)
40. Brooklyn (from Los Angeles Lakers via Toronto and Orlando)
41. Orlando (from Charlotte via Phoenix and Memphis)
42. Detroit
43. Denver
(from LA Clippers via New York and Philadelphia)
44. Washington
45. Brooklyn
(from Milwaukee)
46. Houston (from Miami via Memphis)
47. Los Angeles Lakers (from Denver via Chicago and Utah)
48. Minnesota
49. San Antonio
50. Indiana
51. New Orleans
52. Utah
53. Oklahoma City
54. Dallas
(from Portland via Denver)
55. Charlotte (from Cleveland via Brooklyn and Philadelphia)
56. Philadelphia
57. Oklahoma City
(from Boston)
58. Denver (from Golden State)
59. Phoenix (from Toronto)
60. Philadelphia
(from Houston)

I only have one player I want and it's neither A) Ayton who everyone around here is begging for because he's the "hometown" guy, no need for a big in PHX, they get injured anyway and doesn't make sense with this team imo, nor B) Bagley who actually is the "hometown" guy, same thing.

Need the PG to run what I expect to be a system that gets back to Suns running and gunning, who knows maybe Bender can even excel playing that way. But the facilitator and Doncic is exactly that....on paper.

:watchingyou::yourefullofshit:
I only have one player I want and it's neither A) Ayton who everyone around here is begging for because he's the "hometown" guy, no need for a big in PHX, they get injured anyway and doesn't make sense with this team imo, nor B) Bagley who actually is the "hometown" guy, same thing.

Need the PG to run what I expect to be a system that gets back to Suns running and gunning, who knows maybe Bender can even excel playing that way. But the facilitator and Doncic is exactly that....on paper.
Love him, but not sure he is number one draft pick material...
He has his flaws...

Be shocked if they pass on ayton

I dono who id take him or luka tho

I love bagley, the lefty thing is a hube help too

This draft seems stacked up top too

Ive seen places say any of the top 5 or 6 would have gone 1 last year

I'd actually be pretty surprised if Suns don't go Doncic with the coach connection. I'm a Grizz fan, so pretty disappointed in how last night went, but I think at this point they have to swing for the fences and go Porter Jr. or Young with the 4th pick and hope one becomes a star. I want nothing to do with Bamba or JJJ.

I knew Hasheem was El busto right out of college. I can see Bamba being slightly better.

I swore if the Grizzlies took Thabeet #2 that I would stop rooting for them (I wanted Rubio). That didn’t happen, but I swear I’m done supporting them if they go Bamba.

Has NBA range though.

His scouting reports say different

MINUSES
Lacks the intensity you’d hope for in a defensive anchor.
Gets pushed around by stronger players inside the paint.
Not the quickest leaper when battling for contested rebounds; usually needs time to gather and launch to elevate.
Weak screener with poor technique, which will hinder his pick-and-roll ability until he improves.
Lacks the strength to dunk over and through defenders the way explosive NBA rim runners like DeAndre Jordan can.
Post-up skills need work; he gets moved off his spots when sealing down low.
Only a theoretical shooter. He needs to simplify his mechanics before he can be considered a threat from 3.

I'd be pissed if my team took Bamba too, prolly the one I'd least fear in the projected top 10

I think Doncic will be special.

Difficult to argue the same for Ayton when he doesn’t protect the rim with his size. Upside very limited if you have no defensive feel at that size (whether or not he can develop it is questionable).

Reactions: KJ
JJJ, Bamba, and Carter Jr. all make me cringe in the projected Top 10. I honestly would even be fine with the Grizzlies taking Mikal Bridges. Guy isn't going to be a star, but dude is going to be a good player for years.

MINUSES
Not the quickest leaper when battling for contested rebounds; usually needs time to gather and launch to elevate.
Weak screener with poor technique, which will hinder his pick-and-roll ability until he improves.
Lacks the strength to dunk over and through defenders the way explosive NBA rim runners like DeAndre Jordan can.
Only a theoretical shooter. He needs to simplify his mechanics before he can be considered a threat from 3.

Thabett co

MINUSES

Strengths: 7’0.5 big man with incredible length (7’9.5 wingspan and 9’6 standing reach) and big hands ... Good athlete. Well-coordinated. Runs the floor. Good fluidity ... Changes the game as a defender and covers a lot of ground. Has the potential to be an elite defender at the highest level ... Blocks and alters everything in the paint. Tremendous anchor and help defender. Leaves his feet when necessary, doesn’t pick up bad fouls when players try to throw their body at him ... Shows a solid foundation for a face up game ... Can shoot from midrange pretty consistently. Shows some touch within close with his left hand ... Rebounds everything he can get a hand on. Led the Nike EYBL with 13.9 rebounds per game. Cleans up well around the basket. Keeps the ball high after rebounds, doesn’t allow smaller players to get a hand on it ... Intelligent individual off the court … Knows his limits offensively ... Doesn’t try to do too much. Doesn’t drift to the perimeter or fall in love with jump shooting. Efficient scorer, shot 63.8% from the field for the Nike EYBL ... Plays with tenacity ... Constantly tracked by the defense ... Good energy level. Stays alert for the pass ... Continues to bring it even when he’s not heavily involved with the offense or getting many touches ... Plays under control, doesn’t get rushed … Extremely bright kid who got offers from Ivy league schools like Harvard ..

I think Doncic will be special.

Difficult to argue the same for Ayton when he doesn’t protect the rim with his size. Upside very limited if you have no defensive feel at that size (whether or not he can develop it is questionable).
+1. Doncic's basketball IQ is off the charts, while he also seems a hard working guy. In addition Kokoskov knows him well, he and Dragic loved playing for him in Slovenia, this should be no brainer for Suns.

My concern with him is he doesnt have great athleticism and struggles when pressured

Nba workouts can prolly fix that though

A lineup with booker is kind of a perfect fit for it, like how kokoskov ran rubio and mitchell this year

Jackson, Warren and (hopefully) Bender could make it work very well or fail miserably. I'm all about rolling the dice on him...gotta have a PG to do the damn thing

Seriously buncha UA losers are begging for Ayton already and of course Sarver is a UA guy

Back