***2017 Recruiting*** aka the LSU Thread...

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Here are some tidbits to pass along from the weekend...[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]*** Alabama linebacker commitment Dylan Moses was in Baton Rouge this weekend with family, and he was also in attendance for the game on Saturday. Obviously this is big news given just two weeks ago he visited Tuscaloosa and gave his verbal pledge to the Alabama staff. I don’t think this one is over yet. Dylan, his mom and his dad are all going to weigh options moving forward, and I think Dylan’s commitment - which he admitted came on a whim after spending extended time on Alabama’s campus - isn’t absolutely locked in. I think the big thing for LSU is stability, and that’s obviously something that is tough to sell given we don’t know who will be the permanent head coach until, well, TBD. And obviously that’s a storyline that’s going to come into play with more guys than just Moses. That said, having this staff intact would go a long way to flipping him away. I do think the window is still cracked here, which is evident given less than two weeks after committing, he was back on LSU’s campus with the staff. We will see how things play out over the next month and then maybe we have a more clear picture of where things might go. Remember, he’s an early-enrollee, so a final decision will have to be made by early January. But it’s definitely a good sign that LSU was able to get him back on campus, no matter how things play out. Ed Orgeron invited Dylan and his family to walk out of the tunnel and onto the field pre-game with him speaks volumes about LSU’s push.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]*** Isaiah Buggs has narrowed his list down to the following seven teams:[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]LSU, Auburn, Alabama, Florida State, Ole Miss, Texas A&M and Miami.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I did not spot him at the LSU game this weekend, but I know he was there for the Missouri win. He spent a ton of time with Ed Orgeron and Bradley Dale Peveto that weekend. I still feel good here and my Crystal Ball pick is with LSU. He’s close with both those staff members, he likes the school and program a lot and he seems to enjoy Baton Rouge and the guys on the team. I see the pieces fitting for him to return to Louisiana for college after spending his high school days in Ruston. I have LSU out front here with a decision date to be determined.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]*** Ravian Pierce is someone I have mentioned a handful of times. He’s a 6-foot-4 and 215-pound tight end prospect originally from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., who is now in JUCO at Southwest Mississippi Community College. LSU offensive coordinator Steve Ensminger has been all over Pierce for a long time now, and even though he committed to Mississippi State about this time last year, I don’t see that sticking. I still expect Pierce to flip to LSU at some point in the next few months, and I’m keeping him on my prediction list. He’s the tight end that they have liked most, and the feeling seems to be mutual as Pierce visited for the Missouri game and then again this past weekend for the win over Southern Miss.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]*** Another big visitor at this weekend’s game was four-star outside linebacker Chris Allen. This one remains LSU vs. Alabama, no doubt about it. He has made it in for a few games this season at LSU, and I still think the Tigers hold a slight edge (though my Crystal Ball is in for Alabama, which I did at the end of the summer). I think LSU has pulled ahead since then, but I also think there is still work to be done. Official visits will come to both Baton Rouge and Tuscaloosa, so it’s worth buckling up for this one. Allen will likely come down to the end as he doesn’t have an announcement date currently set. Again, with LSU’s need for linebackers, I know they are pressing him hard from here on out.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]*** I’ve been asked about the wide receiver front, and here’s where things stand. Jhamon Ausbon and Mannie Netherly are both still committed, and Dameyune Craig went to Texas on Friday to see Netherly in action. I think Netherly is definitely solid. As for Ausbon, he’s maintained that he’s taking things slow. It’s either going to be LSU or Texas A&M. He’s made visits to both, including an official visit to Texas A&M two weekends ago. Now he’s going to take his official visit to LSU (likely November or December) and then make a final decision from there. He wants to see where things stand with the LSU coaching staff, most notably with Craig, who played a big role in winning over not just Ausbon, but also his parents. Stephen Guidry, a JUCO four-star wide receiver, is no longer committed to LSU. I would watch for him to land at Mississippi State. Another name we’ve mentioned as a possible late addition is Destrehan wide receiver Justin Jefferson, and he was at the LSU game on Saturday. If the Tigers make an offer there, I would expect Jefferson to jump on it right away. The other Louisiana name to watch isRacey McMath, and he’s been looking at both LSU and Mississippi State here lately.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]*** I mentioned that Craig went to Texas on Friday to see Netherly, and LSU also sent Peveto and Corey Raymond to the Lone Star State on Friday so they could watch cornerback commitment Kary Vincent. He’s one guy that has really stood by LSU through the coaching shuffle and early losses this season, and unless things go off track here down the stretch, I see the Tigers signing Vincent. He wants to be a Tiger.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]*** One note to close on, LSU had worked out former Riverside Academy and current JUCO defensive lineman Joe Anderson this summer at camp, but he didn’t land an offer. He ended up picking up some SEC scholarship offers, but he decided to shut down his recruiting process this weekend by making his commitment to Houston.[/FONT]

i think Moses is far from over.....kid is kinda annoying though with all this shit. Just the day we live in...

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]With less than four months until National Signing Day, and less than three months until early-enrollees arrive on college campuses, here’s the latest 2017 class prediction from the Geaux247 staff...[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]QB: Lowell Narcisse, Myles Brennan
RB: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Cam Akers
FB: Tory Carter
WR: Mannie Netherly, Jhamon Ausbon, Racey McMath
TE: Ravian Pierce
OL: Austin Deculus, Edward Ingram, Saahdiq Charles, Seth Stewart
DL: Tyler Shelvin, Aaron Moffitt, Neil Farrell, Justin Thomas, Isaiah Buggs, Phidarian Mathis
LB: Patrick Queen, Dylan Moses, Christopher Allen, K’Lavon Chaisson
DB: Kary Vincent Jr., Grant Delpit, JaCoby Stevens, Todd Harris
ATH: Jontre Kirklin
K: (none)[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]***** For starters, the only way to run a prediction piece on LSU right now is if we presume Ed Orgeron and this staff remains intact. If a new head coach is hired in December or January, then it’s impossible to know not only who that would be (and in turn what guys he would help on), but more importantly what staff members are retained as many of them are key to the recruitments of a lot of the commitments, let alone top targets.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]So, assuming Orgeron and this staff win some games down the stretch and everyone stays put, this is the list I am rolling with.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Quarterbacks… I think both Narcisse and Brennan stick with the Tigers and honor the commitments they made at the beginning of the summer. The staff has remained on top of both guys and both of them have said publicly that they aren’t wavering and love the direction things are headed. Narcisse will enroll at LSU in January, then Brennan will arrive to campus in June.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Running backs… LSU has Edwards-Helaire on board, and he’s been to multiple games already this season. Given he’s a Baton Rouge guy who is following his dream to play at LSU, I see him sticking probably regardless of what happens down the stretch. If the Tigers to grab some momentum though, I like their chances with Akers. He’s still got some visits ahead of him, including a stop in Baton Rouge, so there’s time for things to shake out for all teams involved. LSU is selling him hard on the reality that he can compete to be the No. 2 running back behind Derrius Guice next season and then can compete to take the No. 1 spot by his sophomore season.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Fullbacks… It’s worth monitoring Carter down the stretch. He’s got some attention from teams like Auburn and Michigan and is making visits to both schools. He’s stuck by his pledge to LSU, but he’s admitted that he wants to see what happens with the coaching staff and what the offensive attack will look like - most notably what a fullback’s role is.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Wide Receivers… I don’t expect Stephen Guidry to return to the class after he decommitted earlier this month. I am told they will move forward with Netherly and Ausbon, and I feel very good about Netherly sticking and pretty good about Ausbon. It’s a Texas A&M vs. LSU battle in the end for Ausbon, and if Dameyune Craig is on staff, I think the Tigers win out. Who will replace the void left by Guidry? The top candidates are all in-state guys. There’s Devonta Smith, who is an Alabama lean but is still being recruited by Craig. You’ve got McMath, who picked up his LSU offer this summer and is pretty much down to LSU or Mississippi State and there’s Justin Jefferson, the third brother of Rickey and Jordan who has emerged as a really good player at Destrehan. My guess right now is that McMath nabs the spot in the end.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Tight end… I still expect LSU to flip Pierce away from Mississippi State. He’s from Florida and is playing his JUCO ball in Mississippi, and he committed to the Bulldogs a year ago. But LSU has really turned up the heat with Steve Ensminger leading the charge there over the past year. Ensminger had Pierce in for the wins over Missouri and Southern Miss, and it appears the Tigers are in line with making the flip ultimately happen. He’s their top tight end choice in this class.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Offensive line… This summer, offensive line coach Jeff Grimes got to close the book on the offensive line class with four commitments on board: Deculus, Ingram, Charles and Stewart. If Grimes is on staff when NSD arrives, expect all four of them to stick. Deculus is the one guy I would monitor most closely, but the underlying them with most in this class is that LSU just needs to keep winning. It’s a very impressive haul if the Tigers are able to keep the pieces together with this group. Given the number crunch, I would not expect them to add another player here unless someone dropped off.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Defensive line… Orgeron had a great defensive line class last February, but he followed up NSD by saying LSU needed one more big haul in 2017 for him to have the depth the Tigers need to compete in the SEC. Right now, it looks like LSU’s on track to make that happen. Four defensive linemen are already committed in Shelvin, Farrell, Thomas and Moffitt. And then they are in the mix for a handful of others, and while Marvin Wilson will get talked up a bunch, I don’t have him on my list anymore. I think Mathis at Neville lands that spot, and the icing on the cake is Buggs, a JUCO addition who can give you reps right away next season. If they can keep this group intact and add Buggs and Mathis, LSU will be in good shape up front given all the guys returning.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Linebackers… This might have been the biggest need position in the class, and with Signing Day less than four months away, it’s also still one of the question marks. LSU only has one linebacker committed right now in Queen. Where do they turn from there? Guys like Will Ignont, Monty Rice and Levi Jones will all make visits to Baton Rouge over the next few months, but for now I am pegging the Tigers to flip Moses from Alabama, keep Allen at home and land Chaisson out of Houston. Maybe more so than any other predictions on this list, landing Moses-Allen-Chaisson relies heavily on the staff staying together. This is certainly the position grouping that is toughest to pin down right now when it comes to predictions.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Defensive backs… LSU has two of the best safeties in the country committed in Delpit and Stevens, and I think they not only keep those two on board, but they also reel in Harris. That would give them the best safety class in the country during a year when safety is a major need. And given how many cornerbacks they will go after next year, loading up on safeties now makes sense. The one true cornerback in the class will be Vincent, who has stood by his pledge to LSU no matter how things shake out moving forward.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Athlete… Kirklin is LSU’s lone athlete commitment right now, and he continues to prove to be a nice sleeper addition as he’s been great for Lutcher during his senior season. I expect him to come in and play cornerback at LSU, giving them someone with great tools who they can mold into a reliable option at corner for the future.[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]LSU Commitments:
JaCoby Stevens - S
Myles Brennan - QB
Lowell Narcisse - QB
Clyde Edwards-Helaire - RB
Saahdiq Charles - OG
Tyler Shelvin - DL
Aaron Moffitt - DL
Patrick Queen - LB
Jontre Kirklin - CB
Kelvin Joseph - CB (2018)
Derek Stingley Jr. - CB (2019)
Nadab Joseph - S (2018)
[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]2017 Targets
Cam Akers - RB
Travis Etienne - RB
Devonta Smith - WR
Justin Jefferson - WR
Al’Donte Davis - WR
Walker Little - OT
Alex Leatherwood - OT
Adrian Ealy - OT
Marvin Wilson - DL
Phidarian Mathis - DL
Justin Harris - DL
K’Lavon Chaisson - LB
Chris Allen - LB
Monty Rice - LB
Thomas Johnston - LB
Cheyenne Labruzza - CB
Todd Harris - S
[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]2018 Targets:
Trevor Lawrence - QB
Justin Rodgers - QB
Devonta Jason - WR
Gregory Clayton - WR
Terrace Marshall - WR
Ja’Marr Chase - WR
Jaylen Waddle - WR
Joshua Moore - WR
Pat Surtain Jr. - CB
Corione Harris - CB
Jordan Moore - ATH
[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]2019 Targets:
Devonta Lee - WR
Trey Palmer - WR
Ishmael Sopsher - DL
[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] I passed along an update with quotes from LSU five-star commitment JaCoby Stevens this week, and I can tell you with confidence that he's locked in. Having Austin Thomas, Corey Raymond and Dave Aranda on staff has helped really seal the deal, and his relationship with Austin (they are both from the Nashville area) has been huge for LSU. I know we don’t know what the future holds for the entire staff, but I feel confident right now that all three of those guys will be on staff next year no matter who the head coach is. Stevens told me others feel the same in regards to their commitment. He said the main thing is staff remaining same, and right now they all want to see Ed Orgeron get the job. Obviously time will tell how things shake out there, but they are all standing firm behind LSU right now.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]*** I often get asked about the quarterbacks, and both Myles Brennan and Lowell Narcisseremain on board and solid with their commitment. I honestly see them both sticking no matter how things shake out, because regardless, the offense will be headed in the right direction now. Brennan has obviously stolen the headlines with his magnificent senior season, while Narcisse has been sidelined as he recovers from an ACL injury. But it will be Narcisse who arrives to campus first as an early-enrollee in January, and he’s hoping to be healthy enough by March to compete in spring practices. Brennan will then arrive in June once he graduates from St. Stanislaus in May.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]*** If there is a guy on the commitment list to keep an eye on, I continue to maintain that it’s Austin Deculus. He’s one of the nation’s best offensive tackle prospects and was a monster addition to this class. And he loves LSU, but he’s also very close with Jeff Grimes and wants this staff to remain intact. That’s his big worry right now, and I’ve had to gather that from sources as Deculus has not done any interviews since Les Miles was fired. That being said, I am told he’s been in constant contact with LSU. Michigan, Ohio State and other schools are pressing him hard to look around right now, so don’t be shocked if he winds up making another visit or two. But with family in Louisiana and his love for the Tigers, I think he just wants to see them win and find out where things stand from there. I don’t expect him to rush any decision one way or the other until there is a permanent resolution with the staff and their future.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]*** I posted some tidbits on this on Wednesday, but I will add that I feel get about where LSU stands with JUCO tight end Ravian Pierce. He’s originally from Florida but is playing his JUCO ball in Mississippi, and he just decommitted from Mississippi State this week. That’s opened the door even more for LSU, and my Crystal Ball pick is in for the Tigers. MSU insider Robbie Faulk also put in his pick for the Tigers. They have wanted a tight end who can come in and help right away, and early on Steve Ensminger circled Pierce as that guy. Don’t be shocked to see him wind up in LSU’s 2017 class.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]*** LSU does not have any JUCO commitments right now, and while I expect Pierce to eventually join the fold, the same goes for Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College defensive lineman Isaiah Buggs. He’s hinted that a decision could be coming soon, but he’s not circled a date. That being said, he has visited LSU a couple times already this season, and while Auburn and others have made a big push, I think the Tigers have done enough to win him over. I feel Auburn is still the biggest competition, and they have also made him a big priority. But when I add in that he’s from Louisiana and LSU had been on him since he was at Ruston, I think the Tigers are the team to beat. It would surprise me if he’s not part of this class. Ed Orgeron has really turned up the heat there, as has Bradley Dale Peveto, who originally recruited him out of Ruston High a few years back.[/FONT]

man, losing Deculus would be nothing short of devastating....

BAR or STEED or JOB yall hearing anything?

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]ere are some tidbits to pass along from the recruiting trail...[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]***** It was a busy weekend at LSU with a handful of unofficial visitors in town. I mentioned after the game that I spotted Myles Brennan and Austin Deculus hanging out with each other, and both told me they will be back in December for official visits. That’s key with Deculus given he’s an early-enrollee. Having him around as much as possible before he enrolls in college is huge, and I feel right now that LSU will hold onto him. Obviously let’s see what happens with the coaching changes and what that might mean for his process. Brennan has told me multiple times that he’s solid to LSU no matter what, and he will sign on NSD and enroll after the spring semester ends at St. Stanislaus.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]***** Five-star defensive lineman Marvin Wilson came into town this weekend with his family and some friends. He spent a good amount of time with the staff despite it being a game day weekend, and Ed Orgeron has certainly positioned LSU really well right now. That being said, a ton hinges on the hire. If it’s Orgeron, I think LSU gets Wilson. If not, then it’s back up in the air. Obviously Jimbo Fisher does have a relationship with Wilson given FSU has been one of his top teams, so if things go in that direction, the pre-existing relationship there could benefit LSU down the stretch. Wilson is headed to Ohio State this weekend for an official visit.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]***** Some good news.. While he was not on the sidelines before the game, five-star RB Cam Akers did make it into town this past weekend, I’ve confirmed with multiple sources. Akers showed up late to the game, but he was able to make it in and watch the majority of it. He then spent some time with Jabbar Juluke and the staff after the game. Much like with Wilson, things hinge on the coaching search. Again, FSU has been recruiting Akers hard too, so if things do go in that direction, LSU will still have a shot. I am told he’s much more interested in LSU now than people realize. Some feel the Tigers are the team to beat for the No. 2 RB prospect in America.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]***** JUCO defensive lineman Isaiah Buggs was back in town over the weekend, and he came with current teammate and former LSU signee Brandon Martin, a four-star prospect who is also originally from Louisiana. Right now the staff doesn’t seem to be pressing for Martin, but they remain in pursuit of Buggs. I like where things stand right now with LSU given his relationship with Orgeron and Bradley Dale Peveto, but again, let’s see what happens when the dust settles on coaching changes. I think many of these kids could hinge one way or another with how things play out, and that’s to be expected. Buggs does not currently have a decision date set in stone. I’ll keep you guys updated there.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]***** Neville four-star defensive lineman Phidarian Mathis was back on campus again this past weekend. This is an LSU vs. Alabama battle down to the very end. I think the Tide might still hold a slight edge, but having him and his father back on campus for the past two home games has been big. LSU’s going to continue to push for him to be in this class, and they have some time to make the press given he’s not an early-enrollee. He remains one of the offer-and-takes on the defensive line as we inch closer to NSD.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]***** There was another surprise visitor this past weekend in Alabama linebacker Monty Rice. LSU has been after him for a good bit now, but in the past month it’s been Georgia who has pulled into the lead for his services. Given the need for linebackers in this class and the reality that they like Rice a good bit, expect them to push for one of his official visits. This past weekend’s trip to Baton Rouge was just an unofficial visit.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]***** Speaking of linebackers, it’s worth pointing out that Alabama is now the frontrunner to land five-star Texas linebacker Baron Browning. That would give them Browning, Dylan Moses, Vandarius Cowan and Markail Benton at linebacker in this 2017 class. That could help LSU’s chances of reeling in Baton Rouge linebacker Christopher Allen, who is down to the Tigers and Tide. It’s worth monitoring given LSU’s need for linebackers in this class and the reality that they only have one guy committed in Patrick Queen.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]***** Tennessee four-star cornerback commitment Cheyenne Labruzza was also back on campus, as was Vanderbilt cornerback commitment Adam Sparks. Labruzza is a guy they have actually kept in constant contact with and they do like as a potential cornerback in this class, but I think he winds up sticking with Tennessee and they close with Kary Vincent and Jontre Kirklin as the cornerbacks for 2017.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]***** Ryan Bartow is hearing that Ravian Pierce is taking a hard look at Syracuse, and he’s put his Crystal Ball pick in there. I’m told Pierce is still in play for LSU, but coaching uncertainty has him looking at all options. He was once committed to Mississippi State, but dropped that pledge earlier this month. LSU would like to add a tight end in this class and Pierce is a guy they like a ton. They brought in St. Stanislaus tight end Chase Rodgers this past weekend or a visit, but I don’t think they wind up offering him unless they get down the board a bit.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]***** LSU five-star commitment JaCoby Stevens is set to visit Alabama this weekend, at least that’s the plan right now. The Tigers sort of have their hands tied here as Stevens wants to be at LSU, but given he’s an early-enrollee, he also wants to make sure he’s got options in case things go in a direction in Baton Rouge (with a new staff) that for some reason he’s not comfortable with. I think he sticks with the Tigers, but this visit is going to make LSU sweat a bit. It’s also worth noting that Isaiah Buggs will be in Tuscaloosa this weekend for the Iron Bowl, as well.[/FONT]

Alabama fans are salivating on what the coaching staff at LSU might or might not be.....what they could pull at LB'er would be criminal

think the defense is good now? Holy fucking shit if LSU can't get it together....and fucking quick

LSU has lost a commitment from four-star wide receiver Jhamon Ausbon, with the Houston native announcing on Tuesday night that he was flipping his pledge from the Tigers to Texas A&M. The two teams are set to meet on the field on Thursday evening, and Ausbon will be in attendance.
Ausbon had originally committed to LSU in the summer, and he had plans to enroll in Baton Rouge in January. This drops LSU's wide receiver commitment total to just one prospect in the 2017 class: four-star Mannie Netherly. The Tigers also lost a commitment from four-star JUCO wide receiver Stephen Guidry, who remains uncommitted.
The loss of Ausbon drops LSU's class from No. 4 to No. 5 in the 247Sports Team Rankings.

Would Kiffin really leave Bama and Saban for LSU and coach O?

I think it depends on two things. One, if Lane gets an opportunity to be a HC, he's taking it. Not sure he's going to be a candidate for any big job, but maybe once the pieces start to fall during the offseason, he may get the chance. Second, how bad does Saban want him to stay if he doesn't get a HC job? It doesn't look like Nick is trying real hard to keep him (no mention of contract extension) so LSU might be the softest landing spot available.

Will be interesting to see how it shakes out. I've read that we feel good about Baron Browning as well
yes

it is an absolute sickening thing to think Bama could get Allen AND Moses when LB is such a position of need for LSU.....

And HOW it happened......the kid was a silent to both schools and just left the Iron Bowl, but yea.....who knows

GPS, many board chatter says Saban and Bama are pretty big on the "save your spot now"...even to 5 stars etc..
Bama can because of the position they are in, but is that a play for them a bunch?

brewster apparently felt pretty confident about levi to fsu, and if he really comes to texas, gotta figure he feels confident about bringin him with.

they talked, but browning ain't making a visit. not a good sign for tejas, with him being an early enrolee and what not.
Yea it's osu and bama..the kid is getting the
Press from bama and Moses and him, but osu was able to get him to
Delay and make sure..both parents prefer osu...it's similar to vonn bell recruitment

Bama peeps..

What do your guys say about Nico Collins and najee?

From what I've heard, we feel good about Najee, don't think anyone thinks Nico Collins will be a part of our class

Yea it's osu and bama..the kid is getting the
Press from bama and Moses and him, but osu was able to get him to
Delay and make sure..both parents prefer osu...it's similar to vonn bell recruitment

Oh if we could have gotten Vonn Bell

guru recruiter. awful coach. he ain't even joined the staff at texas yet, and i don't know if he even will.

Hunt whats up with Shannon Reid

LSU is SCRAMBLING for LBs and two of the bets are commits to Bama(from BR no less)

I am hoping one flips, but we came on Reid late

Interesting. Haven't seen that name myself. He isn't on any of the best guess listed

I saw some random Shannon Reid tidbit somewhere the last few days but cannot remember. I think he is a back-up plan for UM.

gps yall think Dylan is solid?

Yes, but LSU hiring Orgeron helps y'all tremendously. I know not to read too much into what these guys post on social media, but he seemed pretty firm based on his tweets while he was at our last game. But I don't really believe a recruit is committed until he is on campus, enrolled, and has signed his papers

Yea his Twitter is all Bama...supposedly, and I know this is fodder, but sooooo many analysts still have him pegged to LSU

Yea his Twitter is all Bama...supposedly, and I know this is fodder, but sooooo many analysts still have him pegged to LSU

Predicting him to LSU isn't a stretch IMO. He's from BR, was formerly committed to them, and they need LBs. Plus, aren't his parents LSU alums? Or at least prefer him there?

Back