***2017 Recruiting*** aka the LSU Thread...

No I'm saying our Rivals guys have been ingrained in the Clemson program for a while and have a ton of sources. They are always first to break all of our recruiting news because of those sources. Other teams may have 247 sites that have the best connections to the program

There is at least one thread per week on our private board asking the owners to leave the Rivals platform. We realize the Rivals platform sucks but the guys who run the Rivals site have far superior knowledge than anyone else outside the coaching staff

for Clemson? Ya I guess you are right about that

<button type="button" class="user-dropdown dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle js-link js-tooltip btn plain-btn" title="More user actions" style="color: rgb(102, 117, 127); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid transparent; padding: 4px 0px 0px 5px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; height: 35px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">User Actions</button>
<button class="user-actions-follow-button js-follow-btn follow-button btn" type="button" style="color: rgb(41, 47, 51); font-family: inherit; font-size: 14px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: bold; font-stretch: inherit; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 1px solid rgb(225, 232, 237); padding: 4px 12px 9px; border-radius: 4px; position: relative; vertical-align: top; background: linear-gradient(rgb(255, 255, 255), rgb(245, 248, 250)) no-repeat rgb(245, 248, 250);"> Follow</button>

ESPN Stats & InfoVerified account@ESPNStatsInfo
Texas' ESPN class rank by hour:Start: 32nd8:50 am ET: 31st9:50 am: 25th10:50 am: 18th 11:50 am: 11th 21-spot jump is largest today

The Alabama rivals guys all left for 247 when it launched, so 247 is easily the better site for us. Shannon Terry, who started both rivals and 247, is a Bama guy.

I don't go to the big boards anymore, joined a smaller site that focuses on content and not subscriptions. Not as much activity, but the content, especially on the message board is much better and civil.

I wasn't too concerned, would have taken a lot for him to flip from LSU but i understand the angst...good get, #1 class sealed now.

the DB is almost an embarrassment

Fowler flipping was a huge stinger

Dylan Moses becomes real important 2017

Gary to Michigan

Well we went 3/3 with the 50/50 ones and missed on the longshot

Great get by Harbaugh

the DB is almost an embarrassment

Fowler flipping was a huge stinger

Dylan Moses becomes real important 2017
understand the fowler loss, but seems there are "character" issues for him if he coudln't even man up and tell the coaches he's flipping.

CaTy6PpWIAAI3nt.jpg:large

Yea gsro
I wish him well, but that's not a good look after being committed for 7 months.
Just woulda the right thing to do to tell them.

gps: heary y'all are tryin to greyshirt irv smith. am i full of shit or what

Haven't heard that. We offered GS to another TE that was committed, he went to Mizzou. Would be odd to get a guy now to GS, though it was rumored he committed last weekend

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tide TE target Irvin Smith tells me <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bama?src=hash">#Bama</a> does not plan to grayshirt him. Announcing between <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Alabama?src=hash">#Alabama</a>, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Texas?src=hash">#Texas</a> and <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Memphis?src=hash">#Memphis</a> at 3:15 p.m. CT</p>&mdash; Hank South (@HankSouth247) <a href="https://twitter.com/HankSouth247/status/694981183642308608">February 3, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bama with 247 #1 class, FSU #2
FSU with ESPN #1 class, Bama #2

i trust 247 more. But hey they play in the Chik Fil A kickoff game in 2017. WOWSERS!

Bama with 247 #1 class, FSU #2
FSU with ESPN #1 class, Bama #2

i trust 247 more. But hey they play in the Chik Fil A kickoff game in 2017. WOWSERS!

ESPN has narrowed the gap, if any, between themselves and 247. I like how ESPN doesn't feel the need to always have 30 or 5 stars. Sometimes there aren't that many. Occasionally maybe more.

Gonna be a lot of talent on the field in Atlanta next Sept

ESPN has narrowed the gap, if any, between themselves and 247. I like how ESPN doesn't feel the need to always have 30 or 5 stars. Sometimes there aren't that many. Occasionally maybe more.

Gonna be a lot of talent on the field in Atlanta next Sept

bro that game is gonna be sick! Like 90s CFB non conference sick. CFB needs more of this. SEC ACC really have been maneuvering to put some great match ups together recently & it's only helped. The Big 12s big boys have started stepping up (Texas, OU), the B1G as well with their top tier too. Makes the season so much better

Why recruiting matters:

Of the past TEN national champs, their previous 4 recruiting classes were only outside of the top 20 once, the Top 15 THREE times, the Top TEN SIX times.

THIRTY THREE of the FORTY classes were top 10.

Jimmy's & Joe'sView attachment 40397

bro that game is gonna be sick! Like 90s CFB non conference sick. CFB needs more of this. SEC ACC really have been maneuvering to put some great match ups together recently & it's only helped. The Big 12s big boys have started stepping up (Texas, OU), the B1G as well with their top tier too. Makes the season so much better

LSU and Texas have a home and home starting in 17

On Cam Cameron:

@MartySmithESPN
Just talked to Les Miles about rumors of Cam Cameron leaving LSU: "Ive been told nothing of the sort. As described by Cam, zero credibility"

Back