***2017 Recruiting*** aka the LSU Thread...

Kiffin just landed a JUCO 4 star WR over UCLA. So we know he's gonna have a QB and at least 1 WR - interesting team heading into '17. Gonna be catching a boat load against Navy in Boca

herman is fucked here. charlie really corn holed him with the late ass recruiting cycle. that shit doesn't work if you got nothing to sell and you're about to get fired.

No surprises so far for Clemson. The two kids from East Tennessee are signed up.
Etienne

that was suprise.....if yall get Zay next cycle, Travis may not see the field

he was pretty miffed by LSU(and kinda rightly so)

if we don't get chaisson, texas is gonna miss out on every single top 10 kid from texas for the first time ever.

WHAT THE FUCK

Jarez Parks lol

gets to podium, decison delayed

Bama running outta room LOL

Parks should have committed to a school when he still could. If you're gonna wait until NSD, you better be a badass that has a spot regardless

As of right now, Parks has accepted a grayshirt offer. Rumor is that AU pulled his offer right before he tried to commit to them

Clemson is done, with no late surprises. Four early enrollees, and the other 10 in this small class have returned the paperwork. The staff is pleased with the class.

Dan Brooks (DT coach who retired after the title game) has his fingerprints on this class, particularly with those 2 WRs from East Tennessee. We'll miss his recruiting and coaching abilities.

We signed players from 10 states: four from Georgia, two from TN, and one each from FL, SC, NC, VA, NJ, OH, and Indiana (5* QB Hunter Johnson). We were lucky to get a second QB (Brice from Loganville, GA) to commit even after Johnson did. It probably helped that his uncle is on the Clemson defensive staff. Clemson is going to have a ton of options at QB this year, and more after Trevor Lawrence arrives a year from now.

Last edited:
As far as I know, yes. And I don't think AU pulled Parks' offer. Think it was more that he was upset that an Alabama offer came in, but was a greyshirt offer
we
got some guys saying a surprise is coming......sweating Marvin out here. But I think Devonta has been Bama for a while

I'm sure every school uses them, but early enrollees are money. They recruit better than some seasoned vets. These all-star games are fertile grounds for kids to work their magic.

Bet Parks is on scholly by time school starts in August. May have a grade casualty or two that will free up room

dameyune craig and Jabar Juluke(essentially) both let go by LSU

thay aint fucking around....great move

Dame lost Ausbon and didnt lanr Devonta....AND the WRs run shitty routes

Juluke lost Akers and Etienne went to Clemson

Bama guys, yall taking Dame? Makes sense....

I listened to Franklin on the Audible Podcast today recapping signing day with Mandell. That dude can sell - I almost bought a Penn state shirt after hearing him talk

Back