***2017 Recruiting*** aka the LSU Thread...

Alabama looking to finish super strong it seems

Hope so. Hearing a ton of conflicting info on multiple recruits. All good sources too. Recruiting is so fluid and dynamic, complete opposite predictions can both be correct, depending on when they are given

yeah i don't know how that kid is barely a 4 star.

he came on super late it appears.

LA was real deep this year as you know, but he picked up an LSU bid late and they really poured in late for a kid who I think gonna be real real good....we felt good for a bit, but he obv felt slighted gettin a late invite.

either way, wish him well and i can't wait to see how he pans put for yall.:shake:

how many? Is this typical for TX or Charlie to have so few early(committs i mean)?.....the verbals

top 15?

a coupe LA kids I think?

this is how he and his staff recruits. no idea why, but they close late in a regular way. i told you months ago this is what he does.

thats a nice pull huh?

was Messy?

Yeah, think he was thought to be a State lean for most of the process. MSU buddy says this recruiting cycle will spell the end of Mullen in Starkville.

Lot of excited chatter that we may actually pull some big time talent from the state of Mississippi tomorrow. Will believe it when I see it. Best case scenario, we give LSU a serious run at the #1 class.

Yeah, think he was thought to be a State lean for most of the process. MSU buddy says this recruiting cycle will spell the end of Mullen in Starkville.

Lot of excited chatter that we may actually pull some big time talent from the state of Mississippi tomorrow. Will believe it when I see it. Best case scenario, we give LSU a serious run at the #1 class.
The way Ole Miss is pulling, shit

the West is just unreal right now

not yet mate

If Louisiana were to get inundated by a tropical storm, would recruiting halt?

you have never posted here before

you had your drinks, that is fine

but bring something to the table

Because recruiting in CFB is exciting to roughly 8 universities

I'd rather they get a nice education and compete, all of em...this ain't pro regardless

Because recruiting in CFB is exciting to roughly 8 universities

I'd rather they get a nice education and compete, all of em...this ain't pro regardless

I hope they get a nice education also

I follow Tulane as well as LSU, in case you think LSU is for retards or something( it is not )

I thought the Heisman shouldve gone to the kid from Navy

I wished the kid from NO luck at the University of Texas

yea, real dumb shit goin on in here....

At least there's a facade of education with college football. They don't even try in college hoops

you don't have to come to the thread

pretty easy

oh my bad

had a nice write up but will digress to this thought only, don't want to cranky up to peanut gallery

potential is nothing more than "you ain't done shit yet"

we can continue to watch this shit year in and year out, but pay these pros, they sucked you in and deserve it

oh my bad

had a nice write up but will digress to this thought only, don't want to cranky up to peanut gallery

potential is nothing more than "you ain't done shit yet"

we can continue to watch this shit year in and year out, but pay these pros, they sucked you in and deserve it

all kidding aside

are you OK in life? you can post the "write up", please do.

expand on the potential thing if you want ...not sure what you mean

what am i "sucked in' to?

just a little serious for the recruiting thread

Wtf man.

If I did what kj is doing I would be banned
So Twinkie likes to keep up with who his team recruits, big deal. Don't come here..Twinkie does not come into your Norway soccer league discussions..
Go do some high knees and take the edge off my man

LOL, the short bus has a perma resident, and I'm confident he's got that easy 2pt conversion in the hip pocket. It's why I liked riding the short bus, you learn a lot.

Oh and wade, don't distress yourself over the fact that I took care of twink with some tickets one time, we're fine

Sorry if that's a problem, I might even take care of you one time...if you ask nice

Oh and wade, don't distress yourself over the fact that I took care of twink with some tickets one time, we're fine

Sorry if that's a problem, I might even take care of you one time...if you ask nice

I am good sir..
U accomplish a hell of a lot and still post on here 12+ hours a day
Multi tasking machine

Our guys basically just confirmed Gary to UM. Oh well still got three 5 star early enrollees on defense but that woulda been fuckin sweet

Back