2016 U.S. Open Draw and Discussion

thats what i said when i took murray and konjuh today.... :rofl:

aha yeah, we should always get counsel to wta experts like BC he knows way more than me with the women tennis. Just don't want to sway you with my confidence for Del Potro tonight

The way Monfils is playing...and Joker only has logged 6.5 hours this tourney, don't know what the hell happens in that one

dick seems like one of those guys that will continue acting this way as a middle aged man
and tombitch, that guy should just be banned from competitive play...it's basically a coin flip from match to match on whether or not he will try to win or just try to get back to the locker room as soon as possible

no sane person would coach those 2 motherfuckers in davis cup play...luckily they have someone almost as insane as them who's willing to coach

when he breaks, he's British

when he gets broken, he's Scottish

that's how it works

I never know with murray anymore I thought he was the best player at this US Open, looks obviously wrong but let's see if kei can end it now

wow I figured kei was just hoping for an error there but he went full on aggression, deserved win

best chance to beat djoko in eventual final? stan delpo or nishikori?

if delpo is accurate with the forehand like he has been, i think he has the best chance. novak doesn't struggle with kei, stan gives him trouble but he's not playing like he was 2 years ago

if delpo is accurate with the forehand like he has been, i think he has the best chance. novak doesn't struggle with kei, stan gives him trouble but he's not playing like he was 2 years ago

yeah I think the same, just worried that delpo would be a bit short physically like he was at the Olympics final in 5 sets. Stan good chance if in form but it would be extraordinary for him to beat nadal, djoko 2x 3 times out of 3 GS finals..

not discounting monfils chances though, he may have as much chances if not more to beat djoko than the winner of the other side

monfeces is playing the best i've ever seen him play...he is playing with sense, it's very odd to see.
it would be a lot to ask for delpo to take down stan then novak while not being fully healthy or conditioned...but if i were novak i wouldn't be afraid of kei, i'd be slightly afraid of stan, and more afraid of delpo.

yeah I think the same, just worried that delpo would be a bit short physically like he was at the Olympics final in 5 sets. Stan good chance if in form but it would be extraordinary for him to beat nadal, djoko 2x 3 times out of 3 GS finals..

not discounting monfils chances though, he may have as much chances if not more to beat djoko than the winner of the other side

Delpo beat Stan earlier this year at Wimbledon when Stan was in better form than he is now. Plus, Delpo has to be riding high with confidence and has played a lot less tennis in this tournament. Delpo for me...

Delpo beat Stan earlier this year at Wimbledon when Stan was in better form than he is now. Plus, Delpo has to be riding high with confidence and has played a lot less tennis in this tournament. Delpo for me...

Yes I love Del Potro tonight as well, favored for good reasons vs Stan. Delpo in 3 or 4 sets. Just have some doubts on the physical side if he goes to the final, but we will see in time. Should be a better night session for sure tonight

grass is prob stan worst surface imo

will play it live..... but delpo didnt look invincible Vs Thiem if he was healthy i think that match woulda been a dog fight........ Stan hasnt looked great but think tonight will be absolute battle

will play it live..... but delpo didnt look invincible Vs Thiem if he was healthy i think that match woulda been a dog fight........ Stan hasnt looked great but think tonight will be absolute battle

Agree about Stan and the grass, although he has made big improvements in recent years, he used to lose in the 1st or 2nd round at Wimbledon before. Best surfaces for him where he won his slams. With how unpredictable he is, he can play a great match and win tonight, just didn't like what I've seen in his composure to close matches and level of concentration to have confidence in him this US Open, but hope we get a great match

Back