2016 U.S. Open Draw and Discussion

these t-shirt avys got me nauseas, already had eye infection most of the week and this is death

At least these points are short and this shouldn't be some ridiculous 6 hour match

It's purplish for Prince I assume

yes, mine looks like a full moon made of cheese/swiss cheese. By the way never understood the expression swiss cheese defense because we have only one kind of cheese with holes in Switzerland, all the others have no holes at all and are way better than the emmental which is the only one with holes in it.

yeah =) thought you meant something other that I didn't get, getting late here sorry! favorite american player? some good young ones coming

Getting late here too, it's 6:15 and got the derby at 4:30 in the morning, can't fucking wait

The Man City club here, a guy is opening his bar for the match but no alcohol til 6, why bother

The Man City club here, a guy is opening his bar for the match but no alcohol til 6, why bother

not that bad that way you can celebrate at the end of the game with some deserved beverage in case of a win, or drown your sorrow if Man City lose! I'll actually root for Man City as I hate Mourinho

not that bad that way you can celebrate at the end of the game with some deserved beverage in case of a win, or drown your sorrow if Man City lose! I'll actually root for Man City as I hate Mourinho

It's at least a half hr away, I'll be satisfied here with booze and whatever else

Hope for the win but got the built in excuse with Kun out, honestly looking forward to CL on Tuesday more but this match tomorrow is kinda a big deal. Gonna suck when we're counting on Bony for the winner :hang:

Stan is somehow in better form than Joker right now, and I don't know what that really means

But Joker isn't sharp....and obviously Stan hasn't been all that great either lol...there's your final

It's at least a half hr away, I'll be satisfied here with booze and whatever else

Hope for the win but got the built in excuse with Kun out, honestly looking forward to CL on Tuesday more but this match tomorrow is kinda a big deal. Gonna suck when we're counting on Bony for the winner :hang:

ah yes forgot about Aguero. but usually mourinho is plenty defensive against other top sides so hope that man city score first. barca-man city already? Barca is my 2nd favorite team! Ienhacho is really good too maybe he will play

Back