2016 Tennis Wagers

nbafan88

Pretty much a regular
I'm on a 14-0 run using a "system"

documented on my Twitter page if you guys want to follow along. I'll try to post in here if I can. @nbafan88_

Zeballos ML is next up.

Last edited:
Monfils ML -195

Monfils in much better form and has played tougher competition this week compared to Zverev.... Big step up in competition than what zverev has faced

that's the point

public fade... over 90% was on cornet... came down to 70% at close

perhaps, but line movement was against the fave by a fair amount - I'd think differently if it was steaming up and would agree with your take. Looks like Petkovic is going to win so I guess it doesn't matter what I think haha.

perhaps, but line movement was against the fave by a fair amount - I'd think differently if it was steaming up and would agree with your take. Looks like Petkovic is going to win so I guess it doesn't matter what I think haha.

The opening line is really the only thing that matters..... there is absolutely ZERO reason that Petkovic should have been favored. First thing everyone does is look at the H2H record lol.... Books begged for Cornet money and they got it.

Fading public dogs over 60% in tennis has proved to be very profitable for me... just takes some guts to lay some of these lines though

and im trying very hard not to get suckered into ml parlays

Back