2016 NFL Draft

Sort of thought the Browns had Lynch in mind when they kept trading back. Little remorseful.

Is Lynch too tall to be a good NFL QB?

Isn't that a "thing?" No QBs over 6'5" have ever really been good or something.

Only knock I've heard on Lynch is a quirky, goofy personality and maybe a couple years behind buttfumble will be exactly what he needs to mold him into the leader he needs to be.

Can't fault the pick

He certainly went to the best situation of any QB drafted thus far. If he develops he could really do big things in the league. Good for him.

Is Lynch too tall to be a good NFL QB?

Isn't that a "thing?" No QBs over 6'5" have ever really been good or something.

I did hear a scout or scout wannabe on the radio today describe him as an agile giraffe.

Yes braves, I watch this shit to the bitter end to either watch the Cards select some OL that should go in round 2 or trade the pick I'm sure

Derek Anderson, Joe Flacco, Ryan Mallett, John Navarre, Scott Mitchell....all 6'6"

I'm more worried about a guy being too short. I mean, I don't want Manut Bol back there, but couple inches over the norm doesn't bug me.

I'm more worried about a guy being too short. I mean, I don't want Manut Bol back there, but couple inches over the norm doesn't bug me.

Yeah, it would make sense to be able to see over the line a bit easier, but for whatever reason there haven't been too many successful QB's over 6'6". Could be there haven't been too many of them to begin with, that's quite possible. Flacco is the best on that list, and that's not a bad aspiration for a young, tall QB.

Think we might have taken him take, been looking for a QB to sit behind Carson for a couple years under Arians although wouldn't be surprised with Cook either

Back