2016 NFL Draft

Two words: GloPuck technology.

And while we're at it, we can develop the technology I've been wondering about for years...for the first down line and the goal line in football. No reason RFID chips cannot be used in conjunction with lasers.

Braves you hear that news about 2-3 weeks ago that the MLS agreed to fold after the 2001 season ? Jesus I hate to begin to think how disastrous that would have been for the future of USA soccer.

yep, Lamar Hunt kept it alive. He is a saviour, couldn't have been a smart business decision at the time. He just loved soccer

I'm thinking more along the lines of the watch technology. No need for cameras. Sensors on the puck and the goal line. When there is a gap between the sensors, it's a goal.

I think they tried sensors in the puck and they kept breaking

And while we're at it, we can develop the technology I've been wondering about for years...for the first down line and the goal line in football. No reason RFID chips cannot be used in conjunction with lasers.

Can I not get freaking sharks with freaking laser beams on their noses???

And then Larry Tunsil admits to taking money at Ole Miss right after he gets drafted. Now, he may have been confused. But the exchange happens at about 2:30.

[video=youtube_share;i8RDjBEDAa0]https://youtu.be/i8RDjBEDAa0[/video]

Who knows what else he may have copped to up there with a little more time.

who has first pick of 2nd round

that always seems like a valuable spot for me

over the next 20 hours a few teams gonna fall in love with players they can't belive dropped

id open an auction on it 15 minutes before the pick is due

over the next 20 hours a few teams gonna fall in love with players they can't belive dropped

be awesome if browns gave like 7 draft picks to move up 1 spot

Brownies, baby. Of course it's available.

How much abuse do they take, and do I take at CTG, if 32 is Connor Cook?

Honestly the Browns are so bad, I'm kind of OK with them trading this pick. Again, draft 30 kids from this draft. Increase your odds. Why not.

I can't believe Tunsil answered any questions at all, that full court press was surreal. Who the hell's advising him, on anything? He could have just said he's looking into everything, hasn't seen it himself, no comment, etc. He killed Ole Miss.

This. They'll say the guy misspoke tomorrow and there's nothing to see here. The SEC isn't corrupt. Major college football is totally legit.

yep after Cam Newton and Manziel were given a pass, short of murder I think Ole Miss will be fine

I can't believe Tunsil answered any questions at all, that full court press was surreal. Who the hell's advising him, on anything? He could have just said he's looking into everything, hasn't seen it himself, no comment, etc. He killed Ole Miss.

Miami should tame him, nothing to get in trouble with in that city

As Tunsil was suspended for financial gain at Ole Miss, he can claim that is what he meant. He has plausible deniability on meaning anything new. The hacker couldn't have had a better night.....

Who won rd 1?

Going to take a while to sort that out with three QB trade-ups. Browns did a nice job of adding picks and getting the top WR on their crazy board, even if he wasn't tops on too many other boards.

Wonder who the hacker was. Had to be someone close to the team.

Can someone soothe me and tell me this Coleman guy is better than Travis Benjamin? I guess he's a LITTLE bigger ... more meat on his bones.

Back