2016 NFL Draft

I always think of Lynchs performance against auburn and cringe. Not fair to hold one game against him, but no thanks imo.

ChLTNiwWIAEXMc6.jpg:large

Tunsil just denied an exchange of money between him and his coach. Then, asked again, said it happened. Then interrupted, ushered off stage.

Love Fuller paired w/ Hopkins

Brock and Lamar Miller added in the backfield and the makings of a nice offense are there

Love Fuller paired w/ Hopkins

Brock and Lamar Miller added in the backfield and the makings of a nice offense are there
My Colts are going to the basement. Jags, Texans are the top of the league this year. We'll be batting Tenny for 3rd

His family is rich. I don't know how rich, but Texas oil money sounds pretty rich. My Texas peeps in the hill country simply describe them as "rich".

again, they got the moniker as being "rich" 'wealthy"

i thought maybe they had like 3 mill

40 mill is different

again, i wonder if they included his 2 years off dough in there

I actually would have been more excited about Fuller than Coleman. But just based on familiarity. Fuller's good.

im sorry what did I criticize, is what I said not true?

have multiple moderators and even members not told you to stop with the racial stuff?

again, they got the moniker as being "rich" 'wealthy"

i thought maybe they had like 3 mill

40 mill is different

again, i wonder if they included his 2 years off dough in there

Again, most likely not. They talked about his family's wealth before he was drafted and talked about multi millions of dollars.

I should have bet some of these props you guys are yammering about, always forget how long and boring the draft is.

Back