2016 NFL Draft

What about the Jets only offering Fitz $8 million to play this season? I realize it's Fitzpatrick, but dudes like Osweiler and Bradford got around $18 million and they expect Fitz to accept under $10 million? Have fun with Geno Smith under center.

Maybe another receiver goes for you Duds, tOSU Thomas or OU Shepard you can hope, maybe Boyd as well

Pitt will take a defensive player here and he will be good...they draft so well.

the corner out of Clemson would be a good fit

What about the Jets only offering Fitz $8 million to play this season? I realize it's Fitzpatrick, but dudes like Osweiler and Bradford got around $18 million and they expect Fitz to accept under $10 million? Have fun with Geno Smith under center.

I don't u/s this at all. You have to pay a QB in this league. You don't get to bargain hunt at this position if you want to be good

I don't u/s this at all. You have to pay a QB in this league. You don't get to bargain hunt at this position if you want to be good

Right. I mean, at least offer him like $12 million and see what he says. $8 million is a fucking insult.

Maybe another receiver goes for you Duds, tOSU Thomas or OU Shepard you can hope, maybe Boyd as well
Or a guy shot Braxton or Derrick Henry
at least it's "so your saying there is a chance" situation
one left

And he's the one guy that literally could retire and go make a living on Wall Street, fuckn idiots

I'll take Harvard

And he's the one guy that literally could retire and go make a living on Wall Street, fuckn idiots

Right. Not to mention guys like Mangold, Marshall, and Forte are in support of Fitz and want him on their team. Nothing like alienating some of your best players in the process of letting a QB walk away because you're lowballing the shit outta him.

check this out....... like the article

helps me like the pick.........article is nice, plus I want VK happy

Also, why do I always miss it when people yell at each other. Can't we all just make America great ag—wait, sorry, wrong thread.

=)

It's like take is running the draft. Stuff your Sammys in a sack, Philly!

OK... deep breath. I am good with this pick. Our QB of the future. Who will teach him though? We need to get rid of Sanchez and bring in Harvard

Also, why do I always miss it when people yell at each other. Can't we all just make America great ag—wait, sorry, wrong thread.

=)

Very glad you're back, Joe. Fun times. Just trying to make the site back like it used to. I don't mind some trolls LOL -- As long as they aren't "Mods"

GO BIRDS!

Back