2016 NFL Draft

your boy tip watching the draft in a bar before a bieber concert

ChLH9d6WIAAs-7z.jpg

I argued with someone that said he has "family money"

I said no way....yea yea they have an oil well or 3........but not "set"

I cannot confirm this, but I los the bet w/o looking.....a dude i trust did a quick google and he says, "Fam net worth is 40-50 mill"

Now, does that count the shit he just made?

I cannot confirm this, but I los the bet w/o looking.....a dude i trust did a quick google and he says, "Fam net worth is 40-50 mill"

His family is rich. I don't know how rich, but Texas oil money sounds pretty rich. My Texas peeps in the hill country simply describe them as "rich".

To be clear, the pre-born again embodiment of Joe Public did some things he's not proud of either. Sometimes with a snorkel. But that's not important right now.

I'd doubt it, his family has money.

I may or may not take full responsibility for something I may or may not have done at an undetermined point in time at an undetermined location. I am blessed.

Bills also rumored to not be sold on Taylor LOL. GL finding another folk

They aren't sold on him to give him $15-20 million a year yet. He'll get paid if he performs similar to what he did last year, or probably a bit better than last year.

Made it to back to back AFC Champ gms No?

Yep, and his players love playing for him. He's certainly not the best football mind out there, but he's a damn good defensive coach and gets his players to play hard for him.

I don't think Manziel has affluenza, I think he has assholenza. And some addiction issues.

Back