2016 NFL Draft

Guess the Browns' new moneyballers making the decisions like speed.

Can Coleman run routes? Fast, great hands, very competitive on the field .... but not sure about his route running

Tunsil's instagram account has now been hacked

ChLMLnsU0AAqDsj.jpg

He was +280 for 1st wr @ bookmaker

Have to remember when they made those lines the Browns were at 8 and wouldn't go WR there, first projected WR was at 19-20 or so and most mocks had the top three all in the 19-23 range I think. Fuller was -225 to go first round too so I just took the over 3.5 for the 1st round, Browns trade might have been a gift

Now it's time for a once-a-year guilty pleasure. Listening to people break it all down on sports talk radio. Not sure you know this, but Cleveland is full of Corey Coleman experts.

They just said he can only run 4 routes

Oh, man. I heard about this guy this week. There were red flags apparently. This being one of them. That he was only ever asked to run four routes at Baylor (slant, slant + go, post & go, I believe) and literally hasn't run another.

Coleman is competitive though. Catches about everything you throw at him and his speed is gonna allow him some underneath routes even if he doesn't run them as good as some others.

Browns had 8 receiving touchdowns last year. I think that's the lowest since the Canton Bulldogs.

How do I fast-forward to the next Browns and/or Birds pick?

Wait, nevermind I figured it out. Pens/Caps third period coming back.

Back