2016 NBA Playoffs: Second Round Discussion

Playing on my notion that GSW defense shines when the game's on the line, just hope it's on the line in the 4th

Without Iggy's 5-5 and HB's 4-5 this would be a 20 point game. Gotta lock em down defensively 2H.

I need 1 basket from Lillard for the prop. has no points this quarter. no wonder they are getting rolled.

No team in NBA history has failed to cover a spread of 9 or more after leading by 10+ after 3 quarters.

No team in NBA history has failed to cover a spread of 9 or more after leading by 10+ after 3 quarters.

Yes. But is this shocking? Not at all. The Warriors are the best offensive team in NBA history. The Blazers have no post game at all.

I also wouldn't play Curry until game 4.... But they might want to get him back to get his groove back.... Tough

Only time I cheer against g state is if I bet against them

They do me dirty 90% of the time when I'm on other side
and that's not a joke

Figured Lilliard would handle this game especially second half while leading.....

You're not going to get only 1 day off when teams travel. The league is all about putting the best possible product out there so that includes giving players rest. A lot of it has to do with the schedules of the other games
Oh,please. The league is all about maximizing the $$$$$$ and NOTHING else. Make no mistake about that.

Back