2016 NBA Playoffs: Second Round Discussion

6.5 is a ton of points against what will be a crazy venue.

I just don't like betting on teams to have to have their stars play "Curry" like making difficult shots like Dam $ did in G3.

Not over yet, obviously, but think it's safe to assume the Heat in game 6 and probably in game 7 as well.

Brain cramp. I meant 5 and 6. You know the league wants to see LeBron v Miami, and if that means helping out a little with the calls, then so be it...

Yeah but the Heat are missing 2 of their 3 best players now. It's over. Raptors bring a whole country behind them. It's just one series and it's not the finals.

They have Winslow at the 5. Raptors have had open shots all game.

All about replacement value.... Biyambo 13 boards 2 blocks. Amare 3 boards nothing else. McRob nothing. And I'm sure 0 contested shots vs. 20 or so that Hassan would have had.

Another no Whiteside play, and possibly the play of the game.

Pat Patterson is like a 7-3 guy out there

You know you're having a bad series when the ball bounces off your head to the other team.

lol, Meat.

you wanna win? put Boobie in....

and of course GS hits their first 3 when Steph enters the game. will be interesting to see how Kerr handles him tonight.

Lillard wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to fast for Klay.

must continue to play Lillard over points props. He's in the zone right now.

Interesting half, kinda out of sorts with all the fouls

GSW defense still should be the best unit on the floor at game's end but not really sold on this weird lineup and no 34 will make a difference

Bullshit man. Losing Livingston is huge. All these other mfs cry their ass off and he gets tossed in seconds. Fucking ref needs to swallow his pride and let them vent. Especially on a blown call like that. Huge not having him 2H.

Back