2016 NBA Playoffs: First Round Discussion

chase that shit jimmy

worst 2-3 month run in my life......and we have a charity auction tonight where my wife will spend more than I've lost in 2016 combined.....this is why I am on my 3rd 2x on the day.....jesus...i mean, just fukkk me....lol

Charity auction, where you go get so fucked up just to forget how uncomfortable the whole thing is, then you meet a ton of people in the same boat and it all turns out ok

Hope she at least buys something worthwhile

Second half total 99. Not liking that for my over.
second half prob goes under

Parlay on the board........Portland +4/Golden State ML....+106........2 units to win 2.12......Blazers already dead tho

easy Under bet on GS-HOU U217.5: no total>=215 and 2 day rest went Over since 2007. On Sunday when total>=193 on 2 day rest and in a non divisional game , U/O are 13-1 U for 93%!! when total>=201.5 they are 100% U.

Last 3 meeting avg 198 pts between GS and HOU. i expect something similar today despite curry's return. total is increasing whereas the under keeps cashing this postseason at an amazing rate due to large talent differentials/mismatches to my mind.

only natural to see unders on sundays, prime time TV, well rested teams. everything gathered to play strong defense

Bookies are more lazy than couple years ago. i mean they also allowed the Detroit Tigers to cash 19 straight overs last season. there is no more parity in my mind. i'm stopping being a contrarian bettor right now. Just riding the wave.:shake2:

division!=o:division and playoffs=1 and rest=2 and day=Sunday and total>=193 and H and 2007<=season

SU:9-5 (5.00, 64.3%)
ATS:8-6-0 (1.25, 57.1%) avg line: -3.8
O/U:1-13-0 (-8.75, 7.1%) avg total: 200.5

<tbody>
</tbody>
FGPctFTPct3sPctBLKSO-RBNDRBNDFoulsASTTOversQ1Q2Q3Q4Final
Team35.7944.219.3673.27.4334.25.509.5042.7122.6420.6413.5022.723.923.724.998.4
Opp33.3641.319.3673.27.2931.25.7910.6443.6424.2916.9313.2920.924.121.624.193.4

<tbody>
</tbody>

Big game for both teams. GSW can kill this series now or they will have to return to Houston. Houston know that they are one win away from turning it in to a playoffs series. Should be intense game and Under can be a decent option. Not sure if I will play it, but it's Under or nothing here for me. BOL!

Boston - Atlanta game puzzles me. Before the series started, it had 7 games series written all over it. With Bradley injured and with Hawks winning easily both games in Atlanta, it now looks that Boston got their W in the series and Hawks can win this one and come back home to close the series...
I like Boston here, because I really think this series should be an even one, even without Bradley, but not sure if the bet got any value...

Cleveland should wrap the series up. Detroit deserves a win, so won't be betting the spread here, but Cleveland doesn't mess around. When post season comes, Bron always puts himself in 5th gear. Detroit should probably fight to get a W, that will be the first playoff win for many players on the roster, but if Cleveland play strong, Detroit can easily fade away...

Spurs should close the series without any problem, but still... to lay such number on the road... no thanks...

Is there any way to track the totals so far for the first quarter so far this year in the playoffs ? I have been playing a ton of unders, and feel like they have all been cashing.

Is there any way to track the totals so far for the first quarter so far this year in the playoffs ? I have been playing a ton of unders, and feel like they have all been cashing.
1st qtr totals 7-18-1 to the under thru Saturday.

Yes that got so grim I wrote it off as a loss, and got a pretty pleasant surprise when I made one last check after the game...

Scurry injury may hand the 'ship to the Spurs or OKC, no way they win the WCF's if he's out a Game or 2.

The Celtics overcame the ref bs today. Schroeder kills Atlanta. Hate him for this team. Affects the play of Teague a lot

Hopefully Curry's season isn't done. And if it isn't hopefully Portland can stretch that series to 7 games.

For the series Detroit shot a higher FG % than the Cavs and had about a 110 offensive efficiency.

Good Luck trying to win a Title with that defensive effort Cleveland.

Stay classy, Houston.

Despicable.

pray that it's nothing serious for Steph... Because if it is there will be a lot of talk of whether their chase for 73 was a contributing factor... Blah blah blah

Hope the Warriors run the score up on Wednesday to win by 40

I wouldn't put it past OKC to mentally fold like marshmallows against an LBJ-led team again. Spurs should eat LBJ for breakfast again, given the chance.

Back