2016 NBA Playoffs: First Round Discussion

Yankees losing at home while at the bottom of the AL East, Rangers getting thrashed at home, no Knicks in the playoffs

New York sports = dope

Does curry even try to play in game 4 if they win tonight?

Harden is so used to getting foul calls on his nonsense during the regular season he makes such an effort to try getting calls in the playoffs where the refs allow much more physical play.

Does curry even try to play in game 4 if they win tonight?

Harden is so used to getting foul calls on his nonsense during the regular season he makes such an effort to try getting calls in the playoffs where the refs allow much more physical play.
If they win, no. If they lose, if he's available I'd play him.

Why'd they inbound it so far out and to draymond.... Didn't like that last set. Bravo to harden for the GW after the push off

The NBA will be making a big mistake getting rid of the hacking. I'm so against it
I'm torn on this nba. Part of me says free throws aren't that hard to make and if you want to make millions playing basketball then practice them until you can make them at a level that stops your opponent from using the hack-a-whoever strategy. Say 75%. The other part of me hates the disruptions in the flow of the game that make what should be the most intense few minutes just fucking boring.

The league really needs to find a middle ground here. Maybe something like if the hack-a foul is away from the ball it's treated like a flagrant 1, two shots and possession. That would (or should anyway) stop the hack-a crap while allowing the defensive team to play the poor foul shooter very loosely because if the ball is passed to him he's fair game to be fouled.

Real tough seeing DET winning a game this series. That being said, if they do it, it's probably tonight.

What have we learned through 2 games? Game 1 seemed to be bit fraudulent as DET shot lights out, yet still lost by 5. In game 2, we see how bad DET's offensive sets are. It's all on Reggie Jackson to create. But the pressure sometimes makes him force bad shots. Drummond has had some success in the paint, but overall he seems to slow down DET and he really doesn't seem to fit with that this team wants to do. Not to mention, he is a big liability when Cavs put Love at the 5.

I like Cavs -4.5

Game 3 home faves off back to back road dog losses are 3-7 ATS in Round 1 since 2010.

Applies to C's and Hornets.

Monty McCutchen is the crew chief for Pistons v Cavaliers G3. Detroit has lost their last 6 at the Palace officiated by Monty.

Brad Stevens: "We’re going to start Turner for Smart and Jerebko for Sullinger." Starting lineup: Thomas, Turner, Crowder, Jerebko, Johnson.

I don't like this transparency from the NBA. What good does it do for anyone to know there were 5 missed calls in the last 2 minutes of the game?

TORONTO @INDIANA | 04/23/2016 - 3:05 PM

Play AGAINST INDIANA using the money line in All games revenging a home loss vs opponent

The record is 7 Wins and 24 Losses for the last two seasons (-22.65 units)

The record is 3 Wins and 13 Losses this season (-14.45 units)

Yikes (though obv. these have been reg. season games. Fwiw: when they made the playoffs 3 years ago, they went 3-1 SU in a subsequent home game off a home loss).

I have OKC ML as the last leg of two parlays for some decent coin. Do I hedge/middle with Dallas +9 at home? Seems the logical answer but looking for some advice here.

I have OKC ML as the last leg of two parlays for some decent coin. Do I hedge/middle with Dallas +9 at home? Seems the logical answer but looking for some advice here.

Yes.

May even want to put 1/2 of what you plan on middling for and wait for a live line for the other 1/2, as you may get more than double digits. Or, just wait for a live line in the first place if you're hesitant of middling to begin with.

With live betting as prevalent as it is now I'd just watch and wait, do it if you need to

Back