2016 NBA Playoffs: First Round Discussion

Pretty significant moves today for my club. Tibs and Layden package deal to finally get some leadership for this franchise. I'm on board. Not sure we make playoffs next season, but in two years the Wolves are going to be a top 4-5 team in the West IMO.

1st half, 20 FTA's for Detroit to Cleveland's 1 attempt.

Without the hack-a-shit it's still 10-1 in the Stons favor.

#ghostofstern

Chuck just hit the nail on the head, said these current NBA dudes hug and kiss so much there is no desire to compete hard.

Think the next series against the Hawks might go a little less bumpy for the Cavs. Pistons are a pain.

Why doesn't Stotts hack deandre? He was 1-6 free throwing. At the very least, if he goes out you take a defensive monster out of the game and it can open up things offensively. Dubs will do it though. They got Bogut, Ezeli, Varajao, and Mo Buckets fouls to use up. If he makes them, so be it. But if he doesn't, it'll probably piss CP3 off again like last year wondering why can't he make the free throws and hopefully cause a rift between them.

Why doesn't Stotts hack deandre? He was 1-6 free throwing. At the very least, if he goes out you take a defensive monster out of the game and it can open up things offensively. Dubs will do it though. They got Bogut, Ezeli, Varajao, and Mo Buckets fouls to use up. If he makes them, so be it. But if he doesn't, it'll probably piss CP3 off again like last year wondering why can't he make the free throws and hopefully cause a rift between them.

Didnt Stotts hack in game 1?

Deandre has improved his FT shooting from what I have seen but when he gets on a big miss streak he cant find it again, all mental

the hacking really fucks up the tempo of the game.... for both teams...

Didnt Stotts hack in game 1?

Deandre has improved his FT shooting from what I have seen but when he gets on a big miss streak he cant find it again, all mental

the hacking really fucks up the tempo of the game.... for both teams...
I was talking about last night.

Wiz hire Scott Brooks... durantula has his eyes set on DC :shake:
I hope he goes back east. Give Lebron a little competition over there. And a Wall/Durant combo with the supporting cast they have looks pretty good if he goes there.

If he wants to win he probably shouldn't go play for Brooks. I realize he liked Brooks and defended him quite a bit, but Brooks is a pretty horrible coach and isn't going to be the reason Durant wins something.

Dallas much fundamentally sound. Even though their lineup isn't up to par

They're better coached but not more fundamentally sound.

Btw, KD needs to change to Adidas. Dudes never slip in Adidas, those Nike's KD's wearing are like skates.

Randy Foye has done absolutely nothing since coming to OKC. Not sure why he gets minutes over Payne.

Fun

damentals.

The thunder get into really bad habits of hero ball. I just don't like watching their offense. That's really what bugs me about them. Tremendous talent all over. Really just comes down to coaching

Getting involved with the Dubs v Rockets without Scurry and all the bi-polar-ness within Houston is roulette.

Rockets should win at least one in this series and that should be tonight but screw putting money on it.

Back