2016 NBA Playoffs: First Round Discussion

My friend is at the game right now and he said Curry was warming up on the floor. Probably testing the ankle to see if he can play.

I got a text video of Curry doing his warm up where he's dribbling two balls and he looks good. Not sure if he plays though. Wish I could post it.

Warriors can go down 3-1 and still beat Houston. Probably would be -150 still in series

GS could sit Thompson as well as Curry, have Iggy with one hand tied behind his back & still comfortably beat the bums they're facing.

If Curry played, it would've been the biggest mistake of the season.

GSW risks absolutely nothing by sitting him a few more days...their chances to win this series goes from 100% to 100%...their chances to win in 4 goes from 90%- 75%...the 15% chance of an additional game is, of course, meaningless.

KD has played well of late, tonight he's gone back to the 1-on-1 bullshit. And he wonders why a 'ship has eluded him.

Thunder are a clown show tonight. Only reason they're not covering is Durant and his shitty 5-23 FG's.

It's almost like they're deliberately keeping it close after the 'fans' complained about the blowouts.

i trust green way more... he will run the offense

i'd take a triple double prop if you could find one

Agree

did o15.5 pts, o18.5 reb/asst, double double -220 pretty big and loose change on the triple double +200

draymond o30½-125 pts, boards, assists

best play for the game imo

warriors -9.5 -105 & team total over 110.5 as well

Mavs win here basically guarantees the Spurs an easier trip to the WC finals than the Warriors. Should be well rested as they'll smoke the Thunder in 5.

Back